My family and I stayed in this hotel for one night on our way back home from a Florida vacation. I choose this hotel from reviews on this site. Our check in was uneventful. The agent seems a bit tired and not real friendly, but we got through the process. This hotel seems very new, with a clean and attractive lobby. It has an attached restaurant called the Millhouse which serves all day long. It is mainly a steak house. The pool, located off the lobby is small for a hotel this size and was NOT heated, but was covered to avoid the heat from the afternoon sun. There is also a weight room off the pool which offers a few newer machines. I also used the business center located off the lobby, since WiFi was not available. Our room was large and very clean and modern, although I was surprised there were NOT flat screen TV's in the rooms. We had a king bedded room with a walk in shower and no tub, which was fine with us. In the morning we had breakfast in the Millhouse restaurant, which was reasonable in price. Our grandkids ate for free, up to 12 years old. The food was typical breakfast, prepared well and in good time. We usually stay in hotels with a complimentary breakfast, but in this case we got a good rate at this Holiday Inn which made the breakfast a non issue. We would stay here again if our travels take us to this area. We found this hotel very close to St Simon and Jeykell Islands and found downtown Brunwick quite nice as well.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Brunswick-i-95 (Exit 38) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Brunswick-i-95 (Exit 38) Hotel Brunswick
- Holiday Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Brunswick, Ga, and Holiday Inn's newest full service interior corridor hotel & suites hotel, opened May 2005. We are ideally situated between Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL, just minutes from St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island where coastal beaches, golf and history await you. Located directly off I-95, exit 38 in the Gateway Center Park, just two miles from FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center). Decorated in rich hues with coastal appeal, the hotel features 103 elegant rooms and suites, capturing the charm of Hemingway with all the luxury and comfort of modern amenities. Our indoor pool and fitness room are also a way to relax at the end of your day. Our business center and sundries shop are available 24 hours a day for your convenience. We have meeting and banquet space for up to 125 people. Enjoy a truly unique experience dining in our MillHouse Restaurant & Lounge, specializing in fresh seafood, authentic Italian cuisine, homemade desserts made in Grandma's kitchen, and the best steaks Brunswick has to offer while watching your favorite sport on the big TV , or order your meals from your room. We are conveniently located just two miles from the Federal Law Enforcement Center. Darien Outlet Mall is found two exits north on I-95, featuring over 100 manufacturers factory stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.