“Will stay here again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   138 Glynco Parkway, Brunswick, GA 31525   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #4 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
West Virginia, U.S.A.
“Will stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Excellent location for travel stops.
No complaints on rooms and services. Very nice hotel. Very good restaurant, though no free breakfast. Didn't eat breakfast at hotel restaurant, but opted for Cracker Barrel which is only one exit away.

• Stayed May 2012
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for the positive feedback on our hotel! We hope you do come back to stay with us again - we're very appreciative of any guest who thinks enough of us to let other TripAdvisor guests know about it. As a full-service Holiday Inn, we must provide a full-service restaurant for our guests, we are not allowed to have a simple continental breakfast, however, we do have rates that include free breakfast in our restaurant - it's order from the menu and cooked to order! I hope you'll get an opportunity to enjoy our restaurant on your next visit with us!

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our room was clean. The staff was friendly. I was expecting breakfast but they did not have any. I at least wanted coffee! In spite of not having breakfast, it was still a great value and held up to the Holiday Inn quality.

Room Tip: The suites are worth the extra money if you have a family! Makes for much happier people in the mor...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, August 13, 2012
I surely appreciate your compliments on our clean rooms and friendly staff, however, I am saddened we apparently didn't point out to you during your stay that we have an award-winning restaurant here in our hotel that serves a fabulous breakfast and dinner, all order from the menu, and complete with room service if you like! Perhaps you meant we don't have a continental breakfast - this is true. Because we are a full-service Holiday Inn, we are required to have a full-service restaurant. We also provide complimentary coffee right in the lobby every morning, next to our front desk - I am so sorry you missed it. Thank you for the reminder that we need to make sure our guests know about our wonderful restaurant, and please accept my apologies that we failed to make you aware of this.
Richmond Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a very nice, clean and welcoming hotel. We have stayed several times now and will be sure to go back in the future. The staff has always been great and they have a excellent manager. Thanks for the wonderful stays!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, August 7, 2012
And thanks for your very complimentary review! We are so fortunate to have guests like you that will take the time to let us know in writing how much they enjoy staying with us - I wish everyone knew how motivating it is for us when a guest says "you make me want to return again and again". From our staff, management and owners....thank you for your continued business and we look forward to having you return. You always have a home here.
Augusta GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Spent a night on the road at this H.I. But the bathroom needed upgrading. The room was big, no breakfast at this hotel. If I would have known ahead of time, would have stayed at newer hotels surrounding this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Please accept my personal apology that your stay was less than it should've been for you! Unfortunately, these Tripadvisor reviews do not reveal the identity of the guest and I am unable to look up your reservation to confirm which room you were in. I'd love to have you contact me and let me know which of our rooms you stayed in that you feel needs to be updated - our hotel is only 7 years old and in our complex here, only one small budget hotel behind us is newer than us. However, if you weren't totally satisfied with your accommodations, that is a concern for us and I need to address which one of our rooms caused any unpleasantness for you! I can't thank you enough for bringing this to my attention, I promise to get right on it, just please let me know which room you were in.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed a night on our way to Florida and had a great stay. We got there very late and Owin at the front desk was wonderful. She had called us twice to make sure that we were ok. She seemed genuinely concerned for us and had everything ready for us upon our arrival. She even suggested a change in our room reservations (we had two) for better convenience for us. She was certainly the most caring receptionist that we have ever encountered in our travels.

Our rooms were spacious and clean with fridge and microwave provided in each. The cost of breakfast was included for our three children as ages 12 and under eat "free". Breakfast was good and reasonably priced.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I love it when a guest gives us feedback (positive or negative) so we know if we're doing all we can to make our guests happy! Thank you for your lovely compliments, and I will be sure to pass along the great "pat on the back" for our front desk employee, Win. I am the luckiest hotel manager in the world - I have a staff that truly understands what hospitality is all about.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

After a long day of driving, it was great to be able to spend a night here. Everything is clean and simple. The restaurant attached to it has delicious food at a reasonable price. This was a good experience!

• Stayed July 2012
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, July 27, 2012
What a wonderful compliment, thank you! We don't ever get tired of having great guests tell us they enjoyed their stay here, and appreciate so much whenever someone takes the time to post their satisfaction on TripAdvisor. You've helped re-enforce our efforts to make each guest's stay comfortable and memorable. I hope you'll come back to visit with us again soon - just let us know when and we'll have your room ready for you!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is very clean, the staff was very kind, and the food was good. The bed is very comfortable and the TV is nice and big. A good stop on our way to Florida.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
JeanMullis, General Manager at Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38), responded to this review, July 18, 2012
We appreciate your compliments and are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back again to let us share our southern hospitality with you!

Been to Holiday Inn Brunswick-I-95 (Exit 38)? Share your experiences!