“Nice place, good value.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Jameson Inn to your Saves list
Jameson Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
“Nice place, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Staff was very friendly and the rooms were good. Loved the area and the sights that are very close to visit with this location of the hotel. I would stay again if we visit this area again.
Love the Georgia islands.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The atmosphere is great and the staff always friendly and accommodating. So professional, the staff was awesome. Anything that we needed, they were there. I did use the washing area-good HE machines and dryers. Very convenient and pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It was OK ... but kind of old. We did get free breakfast, so that was cool. We got it as part of a Groupon deal, I believe, but did not go for the free casino cruise. It was fairly close to St. Simons and Jekyll Island -- that's why we chose it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. Staff were extremely friendly and rooms were clean. Location was right off highway. The value was great - very inexpensive for a first rate experience. I can't say enough about the service, but maybe everyone in Brunswick is that friendly and helpful! Will definitely be back on our next visit.

• Stayed December 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had a very nice stay at the Jameson Inn. The guest relations people were vey nice & helpful. The room was nice & very clean. The Inn was very convenient to the different sights sites & attractions in the area. My wife & I would stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

They were very friendly and nice, even to my huge dog. The room was clean and the location is perfect for my commute.My boyfriend and mines house flooded fro. A leak in the washer, we stayed here while it was getting new dry wall. Loved it and the courteous staff. They were excited to meet our big Alaskan Malamute Myah and were very efficient in everything.
Jessica

• Stayed November 2014
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've stayed at his hotel various times in the month October. I was always greeted with a smile, and the atmosphere being wanted at Jameson. It gave me the desire of wanting to always stay at a Jameson Hotel, if all of the desk clerks and employees was as nice and understanding as the employees at this Jameson Inn, in Brunswick, Georgia; Hotel stays would be like relaxing on vacation, "comfortable" I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jameson Inn

Address: 230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Jameson Inn 2.5*
Easily accessible off of I-95, Jameson Inn is a relaxing retreat within miles of the many historical, cultural, shopping and recreational attractions in the heart of the Golden Isles. We invite you to experience and return to southern hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Jameson Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Jameson Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.