“I love the friendliness and the promptness of the staff.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Jameson Inn to your Saves list
Jameson Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
“I love the friendliness and the promptness of the staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

They were very friendly and nice, even to my huge dog. The room was clean and the location is perfect for my commute.My boyfriend and mines house flooded fro. A leak in the washer, we stayed here while it was getting new dry wall. Loved it and the courteous staff. They were excited to meet our big Alaskan Malamute Myah and were very efficient in everything.
Jessica

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed at his hotel various times in the month October. I was always greeted with a smile, and the atmosphere being wanted at Jameson. It gave me the desire of wanting to always stay at a Jameson Hotel, if all of the desk clerks and employees was as nice and understanding as the employees at this Jameson Inn, in Brunswick, Georgia; Hotel stays would be like relaxing on vacation, "comfortable" I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had to go and ask for towels every morning we got off work. Never had clean wash clothes until people started cutting up their towels so they were forced to go buy some more. The bathtub was never cleaned unless I went to the desk and complained which was almost every other day. Customer service was horrible! Disrespectful girls! And manager was an arrogant rude person! Cards never worked had to get a new one every other day. We worked nights and they knew this and we were woken up almost everyday with someone knocking on our door. They did not change the sheets we stayed there for 3 weeks! Never vacuumed carpet. Just a horrible stay over all. We work 7/12 so we had no time to move but will never stay there again!

Stayed November 2014
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
On behalf of the staff here that the Jameson Inn I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have expressed in your review. However, I must say that I remember when you stayed here a few months ago with a crew of employees from the paper mill and to my knowledge the staff here went above and beyond for your employees, hiring addition housekeeping to work night shift along with days to ensure that your rooms were clean around the clock. We also bought new towels during your stay due to the fact that we were unable to get the towels that were used by your group clean and free of stain from the grease. In addition we did discuss with every member of your group about the do not disturb signs on the door, but we found that guest were removing them. Again I am very sorry that in spite of our efforts you were still not pleased. Please feel free to contact our General Manager if you would like to discuss your stay further at 912-261-0002.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

To star the tub was clogged, the remote for the tv did not work the tv was pretty old, there were mysterious stains on the bed cover. it wasn't worth it at all, when asked for a working remote was never brought.

Room Tip: make sure you check the rooms and if you don't like ask for a new room and don't stop till s...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
On behalf of the Jameson Inn family I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. I regret that you did not inform anyone while you were here of the clogged drain, stained sheets, or that the TV was not working. We would have loved the opportunity to assist in resolving all three of these inconveniences while you were here. We also have rooms with brand new flat screen TVs available, had you informed a staff member of your dissatisfaction with the TV in your room we would have moved you to a room with a flat screen. However I appropriate your review and assure you that all three issues have been resolved. Please feel free to contact our General Manager if you would like to discuss your experience further.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On a recent trip from FL to NC and back, I had a horrible experience on my way up and was very hesitant about where to stay on my way back. At a visitor center right around Brunswick, GA a young female employee from Jameson Inn answered my questions and even let me follow her to the hotel. It could not have been a better experience at an incredibly reasonable rate! The staff was super nice and helpful. The room was terrific and included a frig, microwave and safe as well as TV. After the previous experience, the cleanliness of the room was very important. I had excellent help unloading and loading, including my two kitties in carriers. The location is in a hub of restaurants and gas stations and could not be more convenient. Slightly set back from the main road, do yourselves a favor and seek it out. For anyone driving through GA on I-95, I would not stay anywhere else ever again! This is a "for real" review from a real customer.
Kathy E.

Room Tip: Ground floor has parking directly in front. Well lighted parking area. Ice machine nearby but ne...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy that we could enhance your traveling experience. Our goal here at the Jameson Inn is to see every guest leave with a smile and thought of return. We hope to see you again soon!
Naples, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

this is easily the worst Jameson Inn I have ever been in. Dirty carpets, needs painting, pictures taken off walls, bugs, drain in sink didn't work, smoke alarm not connected. How can this be? It doesn't take two hundred words to let you know that this is a place to avoid.

Stayed October 2014
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Gary Noble at 912-261-0002 if you would like to discuss your experience further.
Douglas, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2014

Good hotel for a great price.... Enjoyed our stay, very quiet and staff was very nice... Only drawback was TV service needs a major update.

Good breakfast, hotel was clean.....a/c would freeze you felt so good.

I will be staying again in the future.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
Thank you for the response. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay. We strive to ensure every guest leave with a thought of return. We hope to see you in the near future.

Terri Howard

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!