“Never again” 2 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff was friendly however some of their staff was a bit confused about the layout of the hotel. Comfy beds but...old, and badly in need of renovating! Something bit us while we tried to sleep thru our neighbors slamming doors until the early hours of the morning. I would not recommend this hotel unless you need a cheap one night stay.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
DeLand, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here September 14th to 16th to get away for my husband's birthday. It was a Living Social deal which also included Emerald Princess Casino tickets which we didn't get. We arrived too late for the Sunday cruise, there are no cruises on Mondays, and we didn't stay around for the Tuesday cruise which starts at 7:00 PM. The room and bathroom were clean, the bed was very comfortable, and there wasn't any noise. The breakfast was decent and was only supposed to be from 6 AM to 10 AM but they kept the food available longer (maybe for us late risers?). The only negative was the WiFi. My husband would be online and then it would kick him off which was very frustrating for him and he finally stopped trying. Also, the hotel is divided into two wings and supposedly the main door leading to the wings are suppose to lock and you have to use your room key to get in but the door to our wing (3rd floor) didn't. All employees that I interacted with were very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 339 which was great.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Hanahan, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff is very friendly. The owner is very nice and involved with his hotel. Breakfast is great but there is also Cracker Barrel within walking distance. The room was clean and the bed is comfy. TV's need to be updated to flat screens. Will stay here again next time we are in town.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,
On behalf of all the staff here at the Jameson Inn I want to thank you for the wonderful review and especially for taking the time to share your experience. We continue to work to provide an excellent product and outstanding customer service at an affordable rate. We look forward to having you as a guest on your next trip to The Golden Isles.

Terri Howard
Rincon, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was clean and the staff was amazing. The ac worked. The bathrooms were clean. Nice location and cracker barrell was within walking distance. If your down in Brunswick and need a placeto stay i would call this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family...

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us here at Jameson Inn. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommending us.We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Golden isles area.
Rincon, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Clean,friendly, and comfortable. I actually had no issues sleeping.comfortable beds and clean bathroom. I checked in late, and the staff was friendly and helpful with information about where ice machines, pool, and laundry areas where. I will Definitely stay there in the near future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Leesville, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks to, Gray Noble and the stall of Jameson Inn for a wonderful stay. The room was always clean and I had my towels and wash cloths at all times. The breakfast in the morning was great and the girls at the front desk kept the coffee hot all day. I worked nights and they would clean my room after I left for work. I will stay here again, if back in the area to work a shutdown at the paper mill.

Room Tip: I stayed in 127, but all rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us here at Jameson Inn. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Golden Isles area.
Lithia Springs, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great experience at this inn, the room was very clean and I even checked for bed bugs, but found nothing wrong .All the people was very nice . The area was safe and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Was about 7 miles from the beach. I highly recommend this place to stay. Remember it's not the Ritz,it's more like a day's Inn.. It seems to be mostly whites in this area.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of stuff a bottom floor would be better, those rooms have doors that Go directly...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the response. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay. We strive to ensure every guest leave with a thought of return. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank You

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!