“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

You added Jameson Inn to your Saves list
Jameson Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #20 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hotel is easy access to interstate convient location walking distance to several testurants managet Gary Noble and assistant manger Terri as well as Laquishaand rest of front desk staff are very friendly and always address any concerns very quickly the housekeeping staff are also very nice rooms are clean comfortable the hotel provides breakfast has nice clean pool overall very afordable and definitely great place to. stay

• Stayed August 2014
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We strive to ensure that all of our guest leave here with the thought of return. It has been a pleasure having you here. Thank You

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My experience was not good. On the second night of our stay, we were awaken at 2:30am by the night manager demanding that we open our door and prove that we're supposed to be in the room. Do to security reasons, I refused and said to check with the day manager that had signed us in. We had pre-paid for the room. The next day the day manager and general manager apologized and asked what would make us happy. I said a free night stay for the one that was interrupted. They said ok but later charged us anyway. We will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I will not stay there again
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I would like to start by apologizing for the poor level of service you received from our staff. If you would please contact me at your convenience, I will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Again, I apologize about the inconvenience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My stay at the Jameson was very accommodating. The staff made sure that my room was well cleaned and the front desk staff was better than most upscale hotels I have visited in the past. I was always greeted with a smiling face and an attitude of service that made me feel very welcomed.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My family and I used this as a stop on our way to Orlando and were really happy with the value for the price. Clean rooms, free breakfast, near the freeway, stores, restaurants, and the ocean! We did not take advantage of the dinner/gambling cruise that was included because of the kids but if we had it would have been like staying for free. The kids used the pool and it was clean and warm. All in all we had a really great stay. The only things I would improve on would be the laundry. I liked that there was one and the price was reasonable but half the machines were out of order and the soap dispenser as well. The carpet in the hall of the breezeway should be replaced also.

Room Tip: I would not choose a first floor level if you are a family or single woman since they are open to th...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We would like to thank you for taking the time to respond. We work very hard to make sure that our guest are pleased and enjoy their stay. I am glad that your kids enjoyed the pool. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced due to our Soap Dispenser in the laundry area not working. We do have laundry soap and dryer sheets at the front desk available to guest upon request. We hope to see you again. Thank you once again for stay with us here at the Jameson Inn.
Columbia, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The staff gave great suggestions on meals and places to see. Conveniently located off the interstate. The mall and shopping are not far away. We had an interior room that made us feel comfortable.Would stay there again for the price!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself at our property. We strive to insure every guest leave with a smile. Hope to see you in the near future. Thank You
Starkville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great hotel. Friendly staff. I loved the bed and the room. It was not far from the beach. Close to the other activities in the area. Great for family and larger parties. Close to restaurants and shops.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Summerville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Overall a good experience. The room was sufficient for the price and the staff was courteous and helpful. The outside elevator was a horrible experience..especially hot during our stay in the summer..a small fan would really help! We would stay here again and recommend the hotel for a reasonable, comfortable place to stay for a couple of nights.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I would like to apologize for the hot elevator. I will pass on your suggestion to our General Manager. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will return if you are back in the area.

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!