“Wish we would have stayed here sooner” 5 of 5 stars

Jameson Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #22 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Saint George, South Carolina
“Wish we would have stayed here sooner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It's a great hotel!! The lobby is beautiful and so are the rooms. Our king bed is so comfortable. No one could ever say the rooms are hot. Love the lighting and bathroom is great! The tv is not a flat screen but that does not matter to me. Picture is clear and sound is great. There is not guide for the tv channels but that is not a big deal. Only complaint was trying to get more towels. My hubby is working the night shift so we sleep during the day. They do have maid service at night but for some reason we were skipped. Would stay here again! Laquisha is amazing and sweet. Also love the pool and fitness area!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Please note, I did NOT stay here so I can't speak to the quality of the hotel. I WANTED to stay at this hotel because I had a coupon and they were pet friendly, however, I was traveling alone and there were far too many men hanging around right outside the front doors. It made me extremely uncomfortable because they had beers in hand and looked as though they were there for the duration. I drove around the property and saw the same thing at the back of the hotel and on a second floor access area - men hanging out with beers in hand. Since I was traveling alone I trusted my gut and went elsewhere.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your comments. We are full of construction workers from the Mill Shut down. We have had no problems. The mill shut down happens twice a year and we have had no issues with any of the works. Please feel free to call our General Manager Gary Noble if you would like to discuss this further.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I purchased the Living Social package. The previous reviews made me nervous. The building was locked at 11pm when we checked in and the halls required room key for access. We started on 2nd flr. The room was CLEAN. The Air condition was COLD. We had a good nights sleep. The breakfast was a nice addition. It is not a resort. It is a nice clean friendly place to stay over night. I would stay again. Easy access to 95. The check in was quick the girls were nice. Thanks Jameson Inn Brunswick GA for your southern hospitality!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your wonder comment. We strive to make our guest's stay pleasant. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are back in Golden isles area.
Chatsworth, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If had up to date TVs and stuff so could watch Netflix of ps3 or lab tops would probably get more service and make more money off of apperience and accessibility so looks great on out side but very old inside

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your comment.We apologize for the inconvenience. We have recently updated our internet system. We would like for you to stay with us again if you are back in the area.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I guess if you use a coupon you get a room without a fridge or microwave even when the hotel says they are in every room. But they did say they haf free dinner tonight. The AC is better than camping in this heat but not the best the room is still warm. We checked in I went to shower and there was a crack in the tub surround.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your comment. We do have refrigerator and Microwave in all of our rooms now. I do recall talking to you about the issues that you encountered during your stay and was under the impression that you were satisfied. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. If you would like to discuss this issue further please contact our General Manager Gary Noble at 912-261-0002.
Vienna
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am in my mid-50's, and this is one of the 2 worst places I have ever stayed in. We were just traveling home on I95 and needed a quick place to crash and shower. This was the only place that allowed pets. Our room had a damp carpet, a telephone that did not work, no soap, a sink that drained so slowly, and was just dirty and very rundown. Just horrible!

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your comment. We apologize for your bad experience and assure you that we strive to make sure that all of our guest are happy. If you would like to discuss this further please contact our General Manager Gary Noble at 912-261-0002.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights the end of July 2014 at the Jameson Inn in Brunswick GA. We found the staff to be very professional, friendly and gave us excellent customer service. They certainly met our every need including cheerfully changing our room to a handicap accessible one. The rooms were clean and so was the pool. The breakfast was yummy. Though the hotel could use some sprucing up, we found the staff, including the maids, the location and the rooms to be everything we needed. We will be back! The Mosteller's

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comment. we are glad that you enjoyed your stayed. we are in an ongoing process up sprucing up our hotel daily. We would love for you to stay with us again if you are in the Golden isles area.

Jameson Inn Family

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!