“attention: april, front desk supervisior” 5 of 5 stars

You added Jameson Inn to your Saves list
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   230 Warren Mason Bloulevard, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #22 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Georgia Coast, Georgia
“attention: april, front desk supervisior”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This is was my second time staying at this motel and I really enjoy it. very clean rooms, quiet, well maintain. clean pool, very friendly staff. breakfast is well stock and fresh. I love staying at this inn. great price and kid friendly. I recommend this inn to everyone. I will be staying here every time go to Brunswick which is at least once a month for the weekends. Thanks for everything APRIL> You are the Best. {Christina}

Room Tip: I stay in 312 and 314 bot rooms are clean and nice.

57 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I recently visited The Golden Isle and as always I stayed at the Jameson Inn. The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. The employees (April Moye) is always helpful and knowledgeable of the area. I would recommend it to all my friends.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our goal is to provide spotlessly clean accommodations and excellent customer service to every guest. I'm glad that our team made you feel welcome and happy to be staying with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you make it to Coastal Georgia!

Kingston, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Purchased a LivingSocial 2 night package,with Casino cruise. Arrived about 5:00pm and checked in. The first room we were given had blood stains on the mattress, the second room had a large bloodstain on the box springs, finally the third room was acceptable. The next morning my husband reminded the front desk our reservation was for two nights and we would be returning for the second night after a day in Savannah. We were locked out of our room when we returned to the hotel about 11pm. The front desk clerk programmed another key and we returned to our room to find all of our items missing including my medications. The front desk clerk said she would contact a manager. Manager first stated they would try to find our items in the morning. I explained I needed my medication and other personal items and that waiting until morning was not an option. The manager finally found our items and returned them to us after 1am. We never received our casino tickets.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I want to apologize on behalf of myself and the staff at the Jameson Inn. I understand your frustration. We pride ourselves on great customer service and I am sorry that we fell short of our goals with your stay. I have tried to contact you concerning this matter. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience to ensure we have a satisfactory outcome with this experience.

Dublin, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is FaBo! The staff is most definitely amazing especially April at the front desk ! She helped us with directions, supplied us with toiletries upon request and much more above an amazingly sweet , polite ,and hard working! You will enjoy your stay

Room Tip: The double room is amazing and is perfect for a family 2 adults in each bed or 1 adult and 1 child i...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We certainly appreciate the great compliments! Our goal is to ensure that your stay with us is wonderful. It's really appreciated to know that we're doing our job correctly at giving you the best of service. Please come visit with us again, we'd love to have you!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Living Social package purchased 2 night, with Casino cruise and breakfast too.Good deal-great place to stay.5 minute check in.CLEAN.COLD A/C. NICE ROOM. We arrived after 11 and doors were locked for lobby,we had to be buzzed in. Nice and secure. As were the hall doors to the rooms. FRIENDLY STAFF. Breakfast was good. WAFFLES YUM.

• Stayed July 2014
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Living Social Package. We're here to fit all needs and to make sure that you and your family feel safe and at home when staying with us. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms. We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope to see you on a return trip.

Pooler, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked through Groupon. When I first entered the Lobby, I was considered, as it had a bad odor. Unfortunately, it took over a half hour to check in as the gentlemen in front were here on business and had a few issues with their stay. Once I made it to my room, which was on the third floor, I was happy. The room looked newly updated. It was clean, no odor, brand new flat screen, the sheets and towels looked fresh. I tried out the pool and lucky me, I was the only one in it. The pool was clean and very warm. I was able to find a parking spot, where I could see my vehicle, when I returned late from the casino ship. All in all, I would recommend this hotel, especially if you can find a discounted price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Bloomington, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Traveled to Brunswick for July 4th weekend. Upon arrival at The Jameson Inn we were told we could not check in due to the hotel not having any clean linens (mind you 3 housekeepers were in the parking lot smoking for a good 25 minutes) and to come back in an hour. Upon our return (same housekeepers still in the lot) we stood at the front desk while 4 staff members were dealing with over bookings for 15 minutes before we were assisted. They then had to send someone to locate a member of the housekeeping staff to come down to see if they had rooms available yet. Another 15 minutes and we were checked in. Entering the room there was still trash in the can from the previous guest and yellow stains clearly visible on the white bedspread. Being exhausted from my 17 hour trip I went out into the hall and asked housekeeping for a trash bag and a new blanket. The blanket she brought in was an old brown, stale smoky smelling one, needless to say we did not use it. While we did get a good deal on the room, what all the websites fail to tell you is that people also reside at this motel, the pool is over ran by unsupervised children, the "residents" sit outside of their rooms in their lawn chairs and watch everything. There also seems to be a lot of sketchy activity in the parking lot. We awoke Saturday Morning to find someone getting a haircut next to the stairs. The staff doesn't seem much to care about what is going on, and they are very unprofessional, If they weren't behind the desk I would've assumed them for one of the "residents" by the way they were dressed. While it is located right off of the interstate and next to a lot of restaurants (which you will need for breakfast since the unsupervised kids & residents load up 6 plates and leave nothing) The location was the only thing that was fairly decent about this place.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Terri H, Front Office Manager at Jameson Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago

Jameson Inn

Been to Jameson Inn? Share your experiences!