“Completely in awe!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 163 Restaurants in Brunswick
“Completely in awe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was given some pretty good intel on this restaurant. I was told it is authentic, fresh, and delicious. I went in and wanted to leave because it appear to be just some run down joint. I was wrong! The food is absolutely superb! Everything is fresh. They had just finished cooking my chips and they were the best. I ordered the Texas Fajita, which is my go to meal in any Mexican restaurant. Once I received my meal I was a bit shocked. They obviously put a lot of passion into their food. The presentation was very good, the portion was just right, and the flavor was just WOW! I am normally more on the critical side, but this time I was blown away at the quality of food and service I received. If there restaurant had better lighting, updated tables, chairs, etc; then I would say excellent.

The beer selections good. There were 12 different brands of beer on the menu, four of which were on draft. That's always a plus.

The service was good. I was visited three times by two different people before my food served. The waiter and waitress both spoke english. Not that it really matters.

I would recommend this restaurant to you and your family.

Lexington, South Carolina
“Authentic Mexican food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Myself and a co-worker dropped in this evening for a quick bite and wow,the food was fantastic.
Not the cleanest place hence the 4 stars but the food is really good.
I will stop in again as I want to try the seafood soup thats on the menu.

My shrimp tacos were excellent as were the beans and rice.
The starter chips n salsa were also tasty.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clearwater, Florida
“Autentico!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Delicioso! A jewel. In the midst of a long road trip this delicious, simple, inexpensive food was such a treat. We had tacos & a burrito. The shrimp tacos were a bit pricier but very tasty. My husband had a well stuffed chicken burrito & the chicken in it was nicely grilled. My girls just had refried bean soft tacos & loved them. It's not a fancy place, & could be cleaner, but the service was fine (a little Spanish might help) and the food rocks. Wish we had a place like this in our town. Well definitely stop by next time we pass by Brunswick, as it's not far off 95.

• Visited August 2013