“This trip was awesome!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Activities in Brunswick
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Charter fishing, sight-seeing, tours. Morning, afternoon, evening or night trips available. Water taxi services available to the barrier islands. Trips are near St. Simons, Jekyll. Cumberland, Sapelo and Blackbeard Islands. All licenses, tackle, bait, pictures etc. Are provided. Package deals are available for visitors who wish to stay at The Chum Shack vacation rental coastal cottage off the beaten path.
Crab Orchard, West Virginia
“This trip was awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This trip was awesome!! We all had such a wonderful time with Captain Dave. He showed us the beautiful sights, helped the kids collect sea shells, and got us some really nice sharks!! Can't wait to go back!!!!

Visited August 2013

“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The experience was great going out on Coastal Ga. If you ever need a day to go out on the water to catch fish or just to relax in a different environment, take a tour with Dave Hust. He's a great tour guider and charter captain.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“This is the "go to" place for charter fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I can't even begin to tell you how enjoyable this fishing trip was. Captain Dave has more knowledge of fishing and wildlife than anyone I have ever met. My family and I were able to catch so many fish that we ended up going sightseeing for the last part of the trip due to the fact we were wore out from fighting big fish. You step onto the boat as a customer and leave as a friend. Thanks again Dave for one of my families most memorable vacations.

Visited August 2013
darien
“Great fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I would recomend mad shark charters to anyone who is serous about catching fish. We went out for 4 hours today and caught just about anything you could think of from red fish to sharks and even a ray! I called another big named place and they didn't seem interested in taking me out when they realized it was just one person, but I called Mad Shark the next day and we set up a time no problem.The prices are better and the captain knows all the great local places to catch fish So whether your a group of several or just one person like me Mad Shark Charters is the place for you.

Visited October 2013
Pineville, Louisiana, United States
“Fish on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Captain Dave put us on some really good fish!! We caught huge reds, stingray and sharks. Give him a call you wont regret it.

Visited September 2013