“still is a poor resturant” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
hazlehurst
“still is a poor resturant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I rated this place last year and have refrained from visiting. Well, we made the mistake of going there this morning. Once again our order was wrong . Had to get the manager over to take our order. Waitress did not seem to interested. Poorest Denny's I have every visited and i have been to many over the years.
Dennys in case you dont believe this the check number was 876971.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Springfield, Missouri
“Would probably not go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ive always been a Denny's fan. My experience here was not the normal quality I'd come to expect from Denny's. First, I was given a menu which contained items that were no longer available for order. I ordered the Sante Fe skillet but was then informed that they no longer do skillet breakfasts. So I ordered something else and it arrived at my table luke warm. Maybe I caught them on a bad day.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Denny is reasonable and quick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Quick courteous service. Reasonable prices. Many choices interesting decor. Enjoyed breakfast and dinner. Be sure to check out separate value menu.

Visited January 2013
“Great staff and awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Me and my girlfriend always go to Denny's, because we both work in restaurants and nothing else is really open, but also because it's super good. Their burgers are so good and they have the best pickles around! Also for the most part their servers are cool and very attentive. Most the time when we go we get Tia, she's awesome but most of then are awesome and very friendly, don't let the fact that its attached to the strike zone deter you, definitely a good spot!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“Denny's In a Bowling Alley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Ok, not in a bowling alley, but looking into one and connected to it. We ate here one evening because the restaurant was close to our hotel in Brunswick. The atmosphere is very retro 1950s and fun. Even the music playing is 1950s, a nice break from the muzak piped into most places. Our server was very attentive, pointing out specials and giving tips. To be fair, it was an early dinner and our party of two were the only guests in the place. I got a moons over my-hammy omelet made with egg whites (hey, gotta cut down on the cholesterol in that artery clogging meal where you can) with hash browns and a chocolate milk. To my surprise (and delight) the chocolate milk was the kind made with actual syrup and was delicious. The omelet was perfect, just the right amount of cheeses and a generous amount of tasty ham. Also, unlike some places that you don't know if they actually heeded your egg whites only request, the color of my omelet assured me they had. The hash browns tasted homemade - not frozen. We opted not to get dessert, though it was tempting. On the way out we found out that this Denny's is the only one in the country connected to a bowling alley and that they kept the decor of the alley's original restaurant. Worth a trip just for the atmosphere, but the food is worth the trip too.

• Visited October 2012