We arrived in the early hours of the morning. The clerk gave us our pass key to our non-smoking room. As we entered the room I walked to the bathroom to discover a sink full of ashes. The room reeked of smoke. We went back to the clerk to get a key to another room. I noticed the carpet in the room was filthy. It appeared as if they were never cleaned. I thought, I will just keep my socks on. I went to get in the shower and noticed the shower cutain was covered in mold and mildew. After I got out of the shower I saw what looked like feces smeared on the bathroom walls. When I turned the sheets down on the bed, the linens had greasy smears on them. I wasn't sure whether the sheets had been changed or not. The other bed in the room had a mattress that leaned to one side. My hubby said, he felt he had to hold on to stay in the bed. This is by far the worst hotel I have ever been in. I travel quite extensively in our line of work and have never experienced a room that was so disgusting.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Hotel Brunswick