“good not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Brunswick

You added Motel 6 Brunswick to your Saves list
Motel 6 Brunswick
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   325 Palisade Drive, Brunswick, GA 31523 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick South)   |
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We always stay at this motel when we come to Brunswick. Usually a couple times a year.
Always had a great experience. Will continue to stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

jit000, Manager at Motel 6 Brunswick, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
We are glad that you enjoy your stay with us every time you visit Brunswick. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Waynesboro, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I made a reservation at this hotel a month before I had to arrive. I was given a decent rate to stay for 3 nights. About two weeks before my husband and I were to arrive, I checked my email and the rate that I was given was gone. They had doubled my rate to $102 a night. I was outraged. I immediately called Customer Service to see if I could change my rate back to what it originally was and they informed me that they could not modify my reservation so I wanted to cancel. They then said that they could not cancel my reservation either. So I immediately requested a manager to be put on the phone. They said that I would have to get a call back. After about 10 minutes, I received a call back from the manager of the hotel and he informed me that he indeed cancelled my reservation then he tried to give me another reservation for the same price. I was not interested. I was willing to stay at this time ONLY if they had changed my rate back but they refused. I was really lucky to find another hotel to accommodate us. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

i have stayed at this motel many times and i keep coming back and I am never disappointed. The rooms are clean,the linens are clean. The hospitality is outstanding. Every staff member has always treated me well and has had a smile.The location is convienent with many different food choices nearby.Dollar store is close and handy and the Sidney Lanier bridge and Emerald Princess is within ten miles. Nice and quiet.

Room Tip: ask about different room layouts.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
jit000, Manager at Motel 6 Brunswick, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank You very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your positive response to our hospitality. We do try to do our best to keep our property clean and we are glad that everything is convenient for your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jit Panchal,
Manager
Travelers also viewed these Brunswick hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn
#20 of 35 in Brunswick
3.5 of 5 stars 164 reviews

Been to Motel 6 Brunswick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Brunswick

Address: 325 Palisade Drive, Brunswick, GA 31523 (Formerly Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick South)
Business Center with Internet Access Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Brunswick 2*
Motel 6 Brunswick South is located off of I-95. Emerland Express Casino and Summer Waves are within 10 miles. Kick back and relax in our sparkling outdoor pool. Enjoy Micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Truck parking available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Motel 6 Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brunswick Microtel
Microtel Hotel Brunswick South

If you own or manage Motel 6 Brunswick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.