“Baymont Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Madison, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not future choice for a stay.
Room was over freshened with a perfumy floral scent.
Breakfast featured stale bread and the biscuits and gravy were terrible. Biscuits were old and the gravy tasted rewarmed several days.
Cold breakfast choices were good.
Room was clean, bed comfortable
Business center computer not working, unable to select channel in breakfast area(staff stated not allowed to change it).
No newspapers available in the office or outside box.
They could do better.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to Brunswick to visit my oldest son in school at the Federal Law Enforcement Training center, I book through travelocity and got a good deal on the room 59.00 a night.

It took me 2 hours to find the place, its location is back behind a furniture store and a Buffet..that was frustrating, I got directions from several people, very nice folks in GA, but they were wrong and my phone died out so the GPS was useless..at any rate when I finally found it I found the desk personnel extremely friendly. The room was simple, nothing fancy, but very very clean. Its outdated I guess and the door to my room didn't seem to shut all the way, I could see daylight around the edges, but it was locked securely. Its basic cable, they do have free wifi which is nice. There were things about the room that a real picky traveler might be bothered by, the drain on the tub was disconnected , but all you had to do was pop it in. For my purposes that is a two night stay for not a lot of money I found it to be more than sufficient. If your looking for a real fancy place with perfect decor and a lot of amenities, this isn't it. If your looking for a cheaper clean place to get some sleep for a couple days, this place is perfect.

Room Tip: check the door for a tight seal
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are people that travel up and down I95 twice a year. This time our favorite hotel was booked so we chose what looked to be the second best choice. We were so wrong!.
Staff was very nice at desk and breakfast 'cubicle".
The room, 305, was in desperate need of a good scrubbing....a year ago, I am including some pictures. The carpet had left over crumbs of food and pieces of fast food bags, had not been vacuumed for a long time. Decided not to take a shower. Breakfast is a free amenity, so will not go into details...we just left to NEVER return. V. Palladino

Room Tip: can't say
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
BaymontInnBrunswick, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Vivianpalladino,

We cannot tell you how disappointed we are that we did not meet your expectations. After speaking with you on the phone this week, I have examined your photos you sent to us and spoken with my manager regarding your room issues. Although we know that sometimes things will be less than perfect, it is disconcerting to me that this room was rented to you in such a condition.

Although we may have lost you as a valued customer, I want you and all of the Tripadvisor community to know that we are in full swing of examining ALL of our guest rooms and repairing and updating everything to ensure that this does not happen to another of our valued guests. I will be speaking with you personally to follow up on our previous phone conversation and to see what we can do to hopefully accommodate you again so that you can see this is not typical of our hotel and management.

Charlene Norris
Guest Relations

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

Address: 661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
Brunswick Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.