“Front desk person was very nice and personable; however the...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Great Falls
“Front desk person was very nice and personable; however the...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Front desk person was very nice and personable; however the house cleaning was very poor. I had to request towels multiple times because they were not refilled. There were Cheetos on the floor from the previous tenant that were never vacuumed up the entire 3 weeks I was there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My fiancé and I wanted an overnight getaway and we found this hotel for an affordable price and it is a Wyndham property so we thought it would be nice... We were sadly mistaken. We got to the hotel around 10 pm. It wasn't busy at all. We were assigned a room and when we got to the room the door would NOT open. We tried to open it with all our force and it wasn't budging. We walked back around to the front desk and the employee was standing outside talking on the phone. She would not get off to talk to us. She asked us what was wrong still on the phone and we explained about the door. She said oh that door is tricky.. She then explained how to open it. We got in the room and layed down to watch a movie noticing all the stains on the sheet. It was horrific. There were stains on the curtains as well. The chair in our room looked like it hasn't been cleaned in months... The bed squeaked with every little move I made. We tried to take a shower but the water pressure sucked and it made a loud screeching noise. We are smokers but we didn't get a smoking room so we went outside to smoke and every time we walked out the door a flea attacked us and I'm seriously allergic to fleas. Breakfast sucked!!!! The housekeepers woke us at 8:30 being super loud outside our room and blaring music on their phone. Before getting up to get ready a housekeeper actually walked in on us in our room with the do not disturb sign hanging on the door and she blamed us for not shutting the door. It was an all around awful experience! I will not recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2014
Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Pros: fairly comfortable bed, free wi-fi, free breakfast, close to shopping & restaurants, nice flat screen tv, decent price, good AC

Cons: no blanket on bed upon arrival, only 1/2 roll of toilet paper with no spare in room, noisy refrigerator (had to unplug to sleep), poor water pressure in shower, had to slam door just to shut it tightly, poor quality linens (towels and bedding), less than helpful staff (asked for more towels but was told by housekeeping that the limit for my room was two and that they didn't even have enough to put them in clean rooms "sorry", called the front desk at night for the blanket when I realized it was not on the bed and was told that I would have to come down and get it from the front desk, called a second time for towels and more toilet paper and again was told I would have to come and get them, staff did not seem to care that these items were not in the room and did not ever offer to bring them to the room - as they should since the items should already be in the room and in was an inconvenience to me to have to keep going back to the lobby)

We will not be staying here again...

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the WORST place that my family and I have ever attempted to stay! After two rooms, we still couldn't get sheets without STAINS, hair, and FILTH! The manager at the time sent clean sheets without stains and when we pulled the other sheets off the bed, the mattress pads and covers had all kinds of bodily fluid stains all over them. My husband took photos. This was unacceptable! The manager at the time was very apologetic and offered to give us our money back; however, after several attempts to make contact with him, we found that he was no longer with the company and we were told to make contact with the district manager...who still to this date (one month later) have not made contact with us. We have been patient and did not want to write this review or post pics, but they left us no choice!....They promised that we would get our money back and then we constantly got the run around, no return calls, and no money! Did I mention we didn't stay!!!! We had to spend money with the more expensive, but reputable hotel! This hotel should be banned from the Wyndham Properties! They definitely give Wyndham a bad name and upper management is very unprofessional!!!! The room was so nasty....it made me want to shower immediately!!! I did not allow my son to touch anything!!! Oh, and I forgot to mention the black mold in the shower....we got that picture too!!!! NOTE: All of our photos are GPS embedded!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Chapin, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was very nasty, in need of some serious updating, furniture nasty, walls needed painting, front door had a one inch gap at the bottom....etc. breakfast was terrible ie. old cereal etc. I felt very uncomfortable staying there. To sum it up was a dump. Would not stay there again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was just a place to sleep and the room was clean enough. If you plan on being out all day then this room will suffice. Not a place to spend quality time. They did have a decent breakfast spread. Typical make your own waffles, bagels, cereal etc. Oh and after a two day stay the bed started to hurt my back.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!