“WOW!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #15 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Boston, Massachusetts
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I would rate this Baymont Inn a million times higher if I could! The staff was very attentive and provided my family and I with first class service. The rooms were very clean and sharp just how I like and the breakfast was very inviting with plenty to choose from. We also were able to use the pool area due to the weather being perfect and I must say that it was very relaxing to use after a long trip from Boston. We will definitely be staying here on our way back home!

Room Tip: Stay at the Baymont Inn while in Brunswick, Georgia!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The non-smoking room I was given in this motel did not smell at all smoky, like some previous reviewers had experienced; for which I'm very thankful. The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty clean. The bathroom and sink area were dated but worked just fine.

The first front desk clerk I met, who checked me in, was efficient but not very friendly. The second clerk, with whom I checked out in the morning, was wonderfully friendly and helpful.

The breakfast is full of carbohydrates; the only thing I ate was a hand-made waffle, which was good enough. Not a healthy fare offering, but it's something.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear JLSDH,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay with us. I have reviewed and shared your comments with my staff and we have made the neccessary improvements. Please contact me directly during your next visit to the Brunswick/Golden Isles area. Again, thank you for choosing our property.

Brunswick
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good for the price
Kids enjoys it just wasn't able to use the pool because of the weather and ac needs to be fixed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Lakesha J.

Thank you for choosing our property and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Thanks,

Atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at lots of hotels and can honestly say this is the worst hotel I have every stayed at. Our room was filthy. There was mold through out the bathroom. The carpet was very old, ugly and looked dirty. At breakfast they put out very little food. When we asked for more, they would only put out one or two more items.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mark G,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback about your recent stay with us. First off, please accept my sincerest apology regarding the issues that you encountered during your visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 so that we can further discuss the problems that you endured.

Thanks,

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

Jameson Inn Brunswick Hotel
Jameson Inn Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
Brunswick Jameson Inn
Jameson Inn Brunswick
Address: 661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)
#2 Best Value Hotel in Brunswick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.