“First time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Center Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Belleville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

stayed at Baymont Inn in Brunswick. This was the second Baymont Inn that I stayed at in 2 days. This Baymont did not disappoint me either. The rooms were clean, spacious, well appointed, and a very reasonable price. The breakfast was deffinately not as good as the other Baymont, and was not very elaborate. Cereal, toast, waffles were all there....no fruit...limited choice of everything. If you needed hot water for tea or hot oatmeal, you had to ask the front desk. Overal it was very good value and I would deffinately stay there again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Kevin P.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback about your recent stay with us. I ensure you that I will be sharing your comments with my staff in order to contribute to our overall constant improvement. Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.

Hixson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

On the plus side.. the young man who greeted me at the desk was very nice and professional. It gave me pause because there was a night window. I immediately wondered what neighborhood I was in as a woman traveling alone.
The room was not what I expected having stayed in a Baymont before. There was mold on the ceiling and walls in the bathroom. There also was mold on the shower curtain as well as hair. I also could hear everything in the rooms around me.
I had been traveling for 9 hours and went 1.5 hours out of my way to stay with you because you take pets. If I had not been to the point of exhaustion, I would have gone somewhere else. It seemed as if this was an old property Baymont bought and but t
your name on. This location does not represent your brand well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Sonja W.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent stay at our property. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay and I ensure that this is not how we typically operate. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 so that we can correct this issue.

Stuart, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our stay. Let's face it....it's not the Ritz Carlton, but for $46 a night, we had everything we needed and it was clean and new looking. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV, microwave, mini-fridge, in-room safe and continental breakfast too. Warm and friendly hospitality from staff. Continental breakfast was decent too. All kinds of cereal, bagels, muffins, make your own waffle maker, yogurt while watching a flat screen TV in the breakfast room. So we were satisfied. Maybe the management has changed for the better. We were there December, 2013.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Maria C.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback about your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA. I am extremely grateful that you gave us the opportunity to accommodate you while in the Brunswick, Golden Isles area. Please contact us directly at 912.267.0800 when planning your next visit to the area. Again, thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites Brunswick, GA.

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!