“Greatest establishment in the area thus far!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   661 Scranton Road, Brunswick, GA 31520 (Formerly Jameson Inn Brunswick)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #17 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
New York City, New York
“Greatest establishment in the area thus far!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was a late evening while travelling on the road from New York City to Orlando with my wife and kids. I could no longer stress of the road and need accommodations, I found the Baymont Inn and Suites on Google. I made reservations and arrived, the customer service was outstanding far past my expectations. We arrived in our room which was extremely clean, I commented the housekeepers personally. In this day in age it is not often you find a hotel as clean as this one, they take pride! Although we only stayed one night our experience was terrific, they had biscuits and gravy for breakfast (a lovely southern meal). stopped by on our way back from Orlando I was that impressed, I will always recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear John W,

Thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA and we really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such an amazing review. I am truly grateful that you have provided us with the opportunity to accommodate you during your travels. Again, we thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs and we most certainly look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at Baymont in Brunswick Ga., the service was excellent! From the front desk staff and housekeeping. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that is visiting the Brunswick Ga., area.Keep up the good job!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Crystal C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about our property. I am very happy to know that my staff accommodated your every need by providing you with excellent service. Again, I thank you for choosing the Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA and we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Virginia Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

for what we needed this hotel was k and the price was right. the breakfast area was very small and they had no coffee of any kind for at least 15 minutes. had to tell the hostess the trash needed emptying as we could not put any more trash in the cans. the door to our room was hard to close and did not have a security bar. no elevator. the rooms had a funny odor to them. the staff that we did interact with was friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

JamesonInnBrunswick, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Jenny L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your stay with us. We are constantly seeking ways to improve our product and I will definitely be sharing your review with my staff so that we can effectively do so. Again, I thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to accommodate your lodging needs.

Hopatcong, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went to visit the area and booked the hotel for 4 nights, ended up leaving after the first night, When we got there around 10pm we got checked in (lady at the front desk was nice) but walked up to our room and our door was open which was weird but I shook it off. Bed was comfy but refridgerator ran all night making a loud noise, our toliet stopped working and overall the room was not as clean as I would have expected. Checked out complained and the front desk lady did not seem to care at all. Still waiting on a refund on my credit card because they charged both of my credit cards they put on file and its been 2 weeks, will never stay there again and i do not recommend it. We left and went to stay at La Quinta for only $20 more a night and it was well worth the money!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear slp0116,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your stay with us. I would like to first off apologize for the issues that you experienced at our property and to ensure you that this is not how we typically operate. I will be most definitely sharing this with my staff in order for improvement. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 912.267.0800 so that we can correct this issue.

Mathew G. Gaines Jr.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!