“Fresh, hot and really good Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
“Fresh, hot and really good Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We are fans of Fox's pizza in Pine Mountain, so while in Brunswick on business when we were looking for pizza we decided to try this franchisee. We let them know on entering that their pizza would be compared with very good Fox's pizza with which we were very familiar, and they accepted the challenge with a smile. My salad was fresh, served as I requested. My friend's calzone was loaded and, according to him, almost too much for him to finish, and very, very tasty. My pepperoni-and-anchovy pizza was as good or better than I expected, very hot, properly topped and finished to the edge instead of just in the middle as some pizzerias do. When we return next summer, we will make a special trip over from St. Simons to Brunswick for something besides fried seafood.

Southeast Georgia
“Yummo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

They have added some original dishes that are gourmet quality. The entire menu is great and we take guests here when they come into town. Love the specialty salads.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monmouth, IL
“Delicious pizza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ordered the Santa Fe Chicken pizza with ranch sauce. It was delicious! The two of us ordered a medium and quickly devoured it. The waiter was nice and helpful in explaining the local beer choices. Red, black and white decor with old record albums on the walls. At one of the tables, you can sit on an old bench-style car seat. If I lived nearby, I'd eat here all the time.

Manassas, Virginia
“Decent Food Decent Prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I ate here at the recommendation of a local. With a long trip back to atlanta ahead of me I only ordered an Italian Hoagie. There was nothing special about it. I can't say that it is the best I've had. The sweet tea was good, but thats expected in the south.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Left no crumbs to spare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We came here to eat on a weekday night as part of our spring break vacation and was glad to see that it was quite packed. We saw that everyone was eating pizza so we thought it had to be good. We ordered a Big Daddy half with spinach and other half with pepporoni and must say it was fantastic. We devoured everything as a group and left no crumbs to spare! The pizza was delicious. We've had so many kinds of pizza through the years--Papa Johns, Little Caesars, local joints, etc. Pizza is everyone's favorite, but I'm not sure what these guys did differently, but it was fantastic and taste was great--not too doughy, not a lot of crust--just hit the spot. The service was excellent too.

• Visited March 2013