“Good Times Great Fun!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 9 Attractions in Brunswick
More attraction details
Owner description: Your fun begins on The Emerald Princess II Casino the minute you set foot aboard the ship.You'll be greeted by our Cruise Director who will assist you throughout the cruise.Once aboard, you will enjoy a light meal in our Bistro. Our fully stocked bar and "experienced" bartenders will wet your whistle throughout your ride with us.Once in international waters, we open our two casino levels for your gaming pleasure. Step inside and let the fun begin! Enjoy the excitement of playing Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, and Craps. Our friendly dealers and hosts will make you feel right at home, so park yourself and play away! As if that isn't enough fun, our Cruise Director is on board to organize additional activities and help make your cruise a memorable one! The Cruise Director also organizes group activities that include Bingo and Bonanza Bingo.
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Good Times Great Fun!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have gone on this cruise several times and always had a great time!!!!!! While we are not big gamblers we do enjoy playing bingo and the slots machines. Teh food is good, the drinks are good and just watching the shore from the boat is very enjoyable. I live in Savannah, and definitely enjoy the less than hours drive to spend an evening full of fun.

Visited November 2012

Hampton, Georgia, United States
“GREAT TIME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We went a few months ago, i had a blast! It was my first gambling trip.
The staff was very nice.I won a few bucks so that helped with my trip!
The boat is very nice! I did not eat while on the ship so idk how the food is.
We watched some football on the nice flat before the ship sailed.
Over all i had an amazing time! Hoping to do it again soon!

Visited October 2012
Springfield, Georgia, United States
“gambling on board”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I wish management would set up a table for 3 card poker, this game is very much enjoyed by many friends I have sailed with.
I come from Savannah. My wife and several of my friends played this game a lots, before the Diamond Casino closed. We also traveled to MayPort to play on the Jacks or Better Casino on a weekly bases and played 3 card poker. We found this game to so much enjoyed,that you had problem getting a seat unless you arrived early
This game is played all the major casino in this country.
It must be profitable to the house.
Thanking you in advance for you taking this in consideration.

Robert P

Visited December 2012
Jennifer F, Public Relations Manager at Emerald Princess II Casino, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
First let me start with the fact that the two ships that you mentioned are no longer in operation. So, obviously our management is aware of what is profitable and what is not. I also would like to remind you that we have been in operation for more than 20 years. I feel that a poor rating is not warranted solely on the fact that we do not host a particular game. I wish you the best at finding another casino in Georgia that will host your game of choice.

Public Relations
Saint Augustine, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“disappointing evening”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I must admit that we do not enjoy drinking or gambling. I am not sure why we even agreed to take this cruise. Dinner was a hurried affair, the food edible but not good. I think the meal is cooked on shore and then later dished up cafeteria style. We enjoy people watching and saw many people win on the way out only to lose on the return trip. I had budgeted $200 for gambling and lost it within 15 mins of the slots opening. It made for a long boring evening. We wanted to return to the hotel long before the ship made it back to the docks.

Dear Betty,

I am a little confused....did you know that we were a casino ship? We only promote and advertise as just that. Dinner can be a little hurried but that is due to the fact that we try to feed all 400 passengers prior to the casino opening (which is only an hour after departure). Your assumption that we prepare our meals on land and send them over is incorrect. We only prepare our food in the galley which is located on the ship. We only charge our guest $10 which includes a full buffet. I am confused on the fact that you "saw people winning on the way out" but the casino isn't even open on the way out. We have to travel into Federal waters and then anchor for the Casino to open. You saw people winning but you yourself lost in the first 15 minutes...but you never stated if you placed all $200 in one hand. Better Luck Next time!
Hilton Head, SC
18 attraction reviews
“Great Fun Had By All”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went on the cruise last night with our gram! From the very beginning, the staff was so friendly with our gram who has a little trouble getting around and walks with a cane. They escorted her on and off the boat personally. Yes people smoked on the boat, and as someone who is very allergic to ciggerette smoke, I was quite concerned with this factor and we have put off traveling on this cruise for a few years because of it. I was pleasantly surprised at how the staff was really trying to improve the air quality. Yes, it was cold, but I saw that they were trying to ventilate the boat through the air conditioning units. It was much appreciated. The bathrooms were smoke free and VERY clean. The dining room was smoke free and VERY clean. It seems that most of the smoke accumulated on the second floor and that was fine because we used the slots on the first floor and bingo on the third (dining room floor) so we avoided the second floor. With the only unfortunate event being a former employee of the boat flipping out and causing a brawl on the third floor around 12:30am, the whole event went well. My gram won big on the slots, I broke even and my husband was $28 ahead so the whole evening cost us nothing. We enjoyed ourselves and hope that you will beef up your security in the future! Happy New Year!

Visited December 2012