We had an overnight here between Jekyll Island and a booking on St Simon's Island. Staff as we have come to expect were welcoming, efficient and friendly. The room was spotlessly clean, light and airy and with the usual crisp clean linen. Breakfast was good, again as we have come to expect, even though the hotel was very busy with family reunions the breakfast items were always being replaced and the area cleaned. Our room was very close to the elevator but we heard no noise from it or the adjacent vending machines.
If you use a sat nav system be aware, heading north out of Brunswick on the I 25, that you need to drive past the hotel before turning left. If you are not careful you will take the left turn onto the I 95 slip road as we did - and others, as we watched later and saw quite a few reverse back out of the slip road after presumably making the same mistake as us.
Would we return - yes of course..
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.