“Hampton Inn and Suites Brunswick GA” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save Online In Advance
Ranked #1 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Palm Coast, Florida
“Hampton Inn and Suites Brunswick GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I live 2 hours away in Florida from this hotel and was visiting my sister in Brunswick. This hotel is 5 minutes from her house so my husband and I stayed here. The room was so nice and clean, they advertise they wash the sheets and Duvet cover after each person, it appeared very nice and clean. Our room was a King bed with a desk, sofa bed, a bench at the foot of the bed and TV. Very nice size and nice furniture in the room. It was all very clean and looked very new. The breakfast was nice, had eggs, ham, yogurt, oatmeal with toppings, waffles, fruit, toast, pastry, OJ, coffee and cereal. Staff was pleasant, check in and out were very easy no hassle. Nice pool indoors and a gym. It was a nice get away for us and very nice hotel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
akron
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was our second experience at the hampton inn and suites in brunswick. Had stayed two years ago when first opened and was nice enough, so decided to stay again on way to disneyworld. Time has not been kind to this property. First off, check in was less than pleasant. The young lady at the front desk never made eye contact with me once. No customer service skills at all. Upon arriving in the room I couldnt believe how small it was. I was using points, so i assumed i was given the worst available, but i hadnt been in a two queen room that small in years. And i had booked it months in advance. My biggest problem was the filthy room. I hate to complain but it was deplorable. The carpet was stained beyond belief, and had NOT been vacuumed. I refused to have my family take off their shoes while in the room. Stains were EVERYWHERE, as was food. I looked over at the upholstered chair and it too was covered in stains. there was NO WAY anyone could have EVER sat in it. The facility itself is nice enough. The grounds were well cared for, but there is NO WAY that a room should be in that condition upon check in. I didnt ask to change rooms as it was late and i didnt plan on sticking around long in the morning, but i made sure i told the front desk staff in the morning. They were less than appologetic and told me they were in the process of having some of the rooms and carpets cleaned, we must have gotten a dirty one. That just doesnt fly with me. If your rooms are that in need of cleaning, dont put guests in them. And if i was given a small filthy room due to the fact that i was using hilton points, that isnt very good either. I am using points because I frequent your hotels, so i would think you would want to retain my business. And so much for the 100% guarantee, for i was certainly less than 100% satisfied. But after voicing my complaints, no one seemed to care. My advice to you is to ask to see the room before checking in at this property. If not, you are taking your chances. And that came straight from the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before you decide to stay
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
New Ross, Nova Scotia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Like the Hamton Inn in Harrisburg where we stayed the previous night, the property was close to the Highway, the room was clean and the internet quickly available. Unlike the other, the front desk lady was less than helpful and the breakfast in the morning had much less choice. In addition to no bacon (small thing) there was no fruit salad, no yogurt and no 2% milk. The milk jug was empty, my wife mentioned this to the woman in charge and and thought replacement would be forthcoming. When she went back to check, the empty milk container had been placed back in the cooler ????? DUH! When discussed with the same woman, her attitude was: WE HAVE NONE!. Difference in customer service ? -- Harrisburg sent an e-mail survey very next day and as of now ( 7 days later) no survey from Inn at Brunswick. ..... Maybe they take your business for granted..... WOW! Same type room here was $40 more than in Harrisburg the previous night.... not impressed.

Room Tip: Rather than phone in if you are on the road, you may wish to go to the Inn to book a room and negoti...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have stayed here twice on business and, as with all Hampton Inns, it suits the business traveler quite well i.e. frills where they count - free wireless, nice staff, workout room, good location, free breakfast. Because of it's location on I-95 just north of Florida, there are a lot of tourists who stop here in addition to business travelers.
There's a decent steak place just across the street where you can walk to and, if you want to pay for your breakfast, there's a Waffle House right next to it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fayetteville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We recently stayed here for one night on our way to Florida for a sport event.

The hotel was great, our suite was clean, the beds were extremely comfortable, breakfast was great, and I like it's easy access to Interstate 95. The only negative I found was the lack of seating. The hotel was packed, and most of the seating was taken up. I also like that it seems that the Hampton Inn and Suites brand has a nicer, cleaner, and newer feeling to it. I read other reviews about regular Hamptons that it isn't as nice as Hamptons can be. I also have stayed at other Hampton Inn and Suites hotel and they are so nice. I definitely wouldn't hesitate about staying here again.

Room Tip: First Hampton I've seen having an indoor pool.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I would love to review this hotel as perfect. We checked in without incident; our room was clean and as expected; breakfast was fine. The staff was not awesome but not bad either. Our only real problem was that out toilet did not flush well. We had to use the downstairs toilet. Of course, we did not know that it did not flush until the middle of the night so switching rooms was really inconvenient. We survived though and would probably stay there again if in the area (in another room).

Room Tip: We stayed in room 213. That room has a faulty toilet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Canton, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We love Hamptons and this was no exception. Friendly, helpful staff, clean and nicely decorated.
Good breakfast, with great breakfast staff. We were very please and we will stay there again as we travel to and from FL. We often stay at Hampton and come to expect, clean comfortable rooms and great service. This one did not disappoint.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!