“Not To Shabby!!! Definitely Would Come Back!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick
Waldorf, Maryland
“Not To Shabby!!! Definitely Would Come Back!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I choose to stay here because I had some work to do at FLETC. My coworkers stayed at Marriott Courtyard and Fairfield Inn also Marriott. I chose this hotel because I’m a Marriott hater!!! Yes, they have an alright rewards program but what is the point if you earn those points having to suffer at crappy Marriott properties.

Anyway, I had a great stay. Pleasant front desk personnel (love the cookies in the evening), free basic breakfast; free Wi-Fi, nice clean hotel room, especially the sheets and duvet, and peace and quiet.

Exercise room was very basic one bike, treadmill, elliptical, and free weights with bench oh and a mat of some kind (The Fairfield in didn’t have any free weights according to my coworker). The indoor pool and hot tub are also nice but I saw one couple in there with music, chilled wine/champagne and finger food tray, with the woman smoking in the hot tub (first, it is a smoke free hotel and second, this isn’t your personal hot tub, geez people). Other than that foolishness I had a great stay.

Behind, the hotel is Logan’s Steakhouse not a bad place to eat (watch out for the peanut shell all over the floor) when you walk out the elevator hang left and go through the outside door and you are basically there. Out the front door you have Toucan Ale house, the food was pretty good I ate there three times and got a couple of drinks too. They have an outdoor smoking bar area, it’s not my thing but my coworker had a cigar out there. Also, there is some sort of grocery store and a Waffle House all in walking distance and the hotel is right off the highway. If I had to come here again, which is highly likely on this job I would stay here again. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Blythewood, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel both on the way and on our return from Orlando. The suite was perfect for our needs, the room was very nice, and the free breakfast in the morning was great for getting a good meal on the cheap. The staff are friendly and helpful, and we stay there again. My kids loved the indoor pool.

Room Tip: Get the suite for a little more, the size really makes a difference.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The best Hampton I've ever stayed at. Period. Super friendly and helpful staff. Modern, clean, and nice smelling building, beautifully furnished rooms stocked with adequate linens. Rooms were more spacious than some I've been to. Air conditioning unit (it was warm while I was there) worked beautifully, as did the wi-fi. Nice location that was central to many restaurants and shopping venues with a Waffle House right in the same area (several hotels and a couple of restaurants). Beautifully landscaped property too. Business room had two computers and a printer for guest use (I used the printer because I didn't bring one for my laptop), guest laundry had two sets of washer/driers ($2.00 each use), pool area was indoors and spacious with large pool 3-5 feet deep and a whirlpool in the same area, and fitness center housed a decent bike, free weights, elliptical, and treadmill. Beds were comfortable and pillows were standard Hampton issue. Great two nights of sleep while we were there. Finally, breakfast was provided in a clean, well-lit area with plenty of room for diners to sit and enjoy their meals while watching two flat-screen televisions. Choice of breakfast items was standard Hampton (pastries, meats, oatmeal, cold cereal, fruit) as well as regional favorites like biscuits and sausage gravy. Will most certainly return to this property the next time I am in the Brunswick area.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from Logan's Road House area quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ocean City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Every Hampton we stayed at, had a free breakfast buffet, very good. Location right off of 95. good service, friendly staff. Free wifi, easy to use from the room. Lots of services close by, great ale house walkink distance, Toucan Ale House..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My family of three stayed here for one night en route to a vacation in Orlando. The location is very conveniently located off I-95 in a cluster of other hotels, gas stations, and the like. But the rooms are quite quiet, and we had a great night's sleep.

I found the customer service from the front desk staff to be rather indifferent--less friendly and helpful than I would expect as a frequent customer of Hampton Inn hotels. I was handed my keys without much of anything in the way of a greeting or any information about the room location. On check-out I received nothing more than a cursory, "Thanks, have a nice day." I would encourage the hotel management to discuss this with their staff.

That said, everything else was up to the standards I expect from a Hampton Inn. Rooms were clean and well maintained, with comfortable beds, standard small refrigerator and in-room coffee, standard small flat-screen t.v., etc. Breakfast room was particularly clean, attractive, and well stocked, though the staff needed to do a better job keeping up with the trash cans during the morning rush.

This property would be a very good choice for travelers stopping through in Brunswick.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Houston,TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed here about a week on business and could not have been happier. Very clean property. My room was clean the whole time. I liked the updated bathroom with no tub, just a very roomy shower.
The bed was comfy. The hotel was very quiet even though it had a good amount of customers there every night.t
The free breakfasts were great with a good variety of hot and cold food! Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be back!

Room Tip: Fridge and microwave in the king room.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have stayed here 3 times and have had good experiences each time. All staff members were cheerful and helpful and the room was clean and quiet. Hotel is far enough from the highway so you are not bothered by traffic noise. Free breakfast was enough to get us going for the day. Having a new steakhouse next door was an added bonus for dinner. Indoor pool looked nice, although we didn't have a chance to use it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!