I choose to stay here because I had some work to do at FLETC. My coworkers stayed at Marriott Courtyard and Fairfield Inn also Marriott. I chose this hotel because I’m a Marriott hater!!! Yes, they have an alright rewards program but what is the point if you earn those points having to suffer at crappy Marriott properties.
Anyway, I had a great stay. Pleasant front desk personnel (love the cookies in the evening), free basic breakfast; free Wi-Fi, nice clean hotel room, especially the sheets and duvet, and peace and quiet.
Exercise room was very basic one bike, treadmill, elliptical, and free weights with bench oh and a mat of some kind (The Fairfield in didn’t have any free weights according to my coworker). The indoor pool and hot tub are also nice but I saw one couple in there with music, chilled wine/champagne and finger food tray, with the woman smoking in the hot tub (first, it is a smoke free hotel and second, this isn’t your personal hot tub, geez people). Other than that foolishness I had a great stay.
Behind, the hotel is Logan’s Steakhouse not a bad place to eat (watch out for the peanut shell all over the floor) when you walk out the elevator hang left and go through the outside door and you are basically there. Out the front door you have Toucan Ale house, the food was pretty good I ate there three times and got a couple of drinks too. They have an outdoor smoking bar area, it’s not my thing but my coworker had a cigar out there. Also, there is some sort of grocery store and a Waffle House all in walking distance and the hotel is right off the highway. If I had to come here again, which is highly likely on this job I would stay here again. Keep up the good work!!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Brunswick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Hampton Inn Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick, GA hotel is located off Interstate 95 and 10 miles from downtown Brunswick, Georgia. A gateway to the Golden Isles and the barrier islands dotting the Atlantic coastline our hotel makes a great base station for all your fun filled activities. Enjoy our free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.