My travel partner and I had the unfortunate experience of staying at this Comfort Suites on Sunday, July 21, 2013. We were tired enough that sharing the room with a herd of elephants wouldn't have bothered us, having driven there from Panama City, FL. The two outstanding horrors of this hotel: The overwhelming chemical smell permeating the hotel from their pool was toxic; the noise from the occupants in the room above ours made the elephants seem like air fairies. We barely slept -- and since the hotel was pretty crowded, a room change wasn't possible. None too clean, and none too accommodating. Find somewhere else if at all possible.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Brunswick Hotel
- Comfort Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Interstate 95 and Highway 17, this Comfort Suites® hotel is ideally situated at the gateway to the Golden Isles of Georgia. St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Little St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island are all just minutes away from this Brunswick, GA hotel. This is one of the closest mainland hotels to Jekyll Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.