The motel was great. The breakfast was awesome. They popped the guests fresh popcorn and baked cookies everyday. I have never seen that before in a motel. I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was not so far from the beaches. I would stay again. The room was nice and spacey. My family enjoyed playing in the pool and running around outside. The hotel was convienent to local resturants. My family and I stayed for five nights and enjoyed the room. The hotel price was a bargain. I enjoyed the flexiblity in scheduling that the motel has to offer. I waited until the last minute to decide to go on vacation. I had picked the most hectic time of the year to book a hotel and that was the week of the 4th of july. However, the motel was accomodating and was able to get me a nice room available at such a short notice. I will definetely use this motel again in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Brunswick Hotel
- Comfort Suites Brunswick Hotel Brunswick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Interstate 95 and Highway 17, this Comfort Suites® hotel is ideally situated at the gateway to the Golden Isles of Georgia. St. Simons Island, Sea Island, Little St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island are all just minutes away from this Brunswick, GA hotel. This is one of the closest mainland hotels to Jekyll Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.