“STAY AWAY ROACHES AN MELDOW EVERYWHERE” 1 of 5 stars

You added Knights Inn Brunswick to your Saves list
Knights Inn Brunswick
150 Venture Drive, Brunswick, GA 31525 (Formerly Guest Cottage & Suites)   |
Ranked #33 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
“STAY AWAY ROACHES AN MELDOW EVERYWHERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

All I can say is nasty nasty nasty MELDOW place, not A very clean place at all, a lot of roaches an the AC leaks very bad. Not a great place to be my kids stayed sick staying there I would never recommend this place to anyone.. If the smell don't run u out the roaches will.noone seems to care about these hotels as long ad there getting there money the rooms are not worth the money there charging

• Stayed October 2012

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

my husband's job, put him in this dirty, roach infested motel, My son & I came to visit for a week. I had to go buy cleaning supplies & clean the room, clean bathroom, kitchen, etc. I didn't want my son & husband catching anything. I used a whole can of bug spray and the bugs laughted at me. The air cond quit, and we were told, maybe it froze up, did not check it.

• Stayed April 2012
Grovetown, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

We had a lot of left over food from our 2 night stay on Jekyll, so we had to find somewhere to store it, as we had 2 more days left in Brunswick. When checking around, was told this was the only hotel in Brunswick with a fully equipped kitchen. Upon checking in and once in the room, we realized there was NO stove, just a cooktop, and NO dishes! Only thing we benefited from was the full sized fridge. Room was clean enough, however it appeared people were actually LIVING there; I was in fear of my life and my family's lives; we never used the pull out sofa bed as it was filthy! Me and my 3 teenaged children pilled up in the king sized bed and my husband slept on the sofa w/o pulling it out; it was a disaster and I really did not even want to stay. Needless to say, we cut that stay short and stayed in another hotel. Please do not stay here if you can help it; it is overpriced and just plain filthy!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Hertfordshire, UK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2009

Spacious two room suites, with ageing furnishings, run-down kitchens, and dirty carpets....
King size bed.... with uncomfortable mattress and not enough bedding
Whirlpool bath... which spits out black stuff
Air conditioned.... VERY noisy
Roaches!!! I must have killed about a dozen, and when told about it, the hotel did NOTHING
ONsite Laundry.. no security cameras, watert all over the floor in puddles, and 7 pairs of Levi jeans, plus two loads of laundry, STOLEN. Staff shrugged, didnt apologize, didnt comment, other than "it happens"
Wireless internet.... choppy at best, to be told FINALLY that "that building has always had a problem" nice to know, since hispeed internet is vital to my partners business!
Honestly, Avoid this place unless you enjoy the sight of people hanging around their doorways smoking and drinking beer, the sound of ancient air conditioning keeping you awake all night, and you dont mind bags of trash in your room all week because the cleaners only visit once a week.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Brunswick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Brunswick

Address: 150 Venture Drive, Brunswick, GA 31525 (Formerly Guest Cottage & Suites)
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Knights Inn Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn Brunswick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.