“Nicest staff around” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Cumming, Georgia
“Nicest staff around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

When we checked in the staff was very prompt and courtesy. We stayed on the second floor which was very clean. The room was very nice. We stayed from the 18-23rd of February. They were very accommodating to us. 207 JH

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Somerset, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

the hotel seemed to be short staffed. Though not the fault of the front desk person if they were they were working alone - it is not satisfactory to have no-one at the desk for over several minutes, while the phone was ringing and myself and others are waiting. I found it ironic that I was asked to sign a non-smoking waiver (I don't smoke)- when the bathroom of my no smoking room smelled like smoke. Also, I would have like to know that this hotel rents out rooms to groups that come to "party" till at least 3am on one side of my room then moved to the other side of my room - The last complaint I have is when you would go to the front desk - I don't want to see the person continue to speak on the cell phone - and see their is someone waiting - and still not get off their personal phone calls - both evening and next morning person at the front desk did this and were in no hurry to end their calls. Rooms looked like some sort of remodel was in progress with carpet, painting but not completed. Carpet was in need of a vacuum and beds had some sort of plastic between the sheet and felt uncomfortable. I overheard at least three people be turned away - because the front desk person said they were full, I don't believe it - I was told when I came they were short of cleaning people and rooms were not ready - this I believe to be true!

Room Tip: try another hotel in the area!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Ample size room, not enough furniture. It looked like the room was not completely finished being decorated. Room key did not work. Staff was very attentive.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in this hotel several times and until now, all my experiences have good. The gentleman that checked me in was rude and extremely condescending.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Harmony, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

The hotel itself was nice. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was lacking. Apple juice was the only juice available. Others came in and then left grumbling under their breath. Was glad it was only one night there.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

My husband, our cat and I spent one night on out way south to Florida. The staff of the hotel was friendly and accommodating. The room was exceptionally comfortable and clean for the price we paid. Even the breakfast buffet was more than we expected. I am a world-wide traveler and can highly recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Brunswick? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Brunswick

Address: 15 Wammock Court, Brunswick, GA 31523
Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Brunswick 2.5*
We are Brand New Hotel on this exit. We have 32 LCD TVs, FREE wireless internet, in-room coffee maker, iron w/ ironing board, complimentary hot breakfast, guest laundry,In Room Safe and interior corridor with elevator. Amenities are large outdoor pool, exercise room, meeting room, 24/7 Business center. we are 100% Non-smoking Hotel. Pet Friendly Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ramada Brunswick, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.