“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Lancaster, Ohio
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great food and very friendly staff. We ate there last year and were very happy. Our hotel staff first told us about this resturant.

Visited February 2013

Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“All I can say is...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I didnt actually get to eat here. I was told by the hotel staff at Embassy Suites a reservation wasnt necessary. But, when we got there the parking lot was packed. Had to drive around for a few till somebody left. Should have been a sign. We went in and there were people waiting to be seated. Lots of them. The wait was two hours!!! They were still waiting! I had checked online on another rating site and almost every review was four or five stars out of five. So, common sense tells me we really missed out on a great dining experience! Next time i'm near I plan on making my reservation and going back to see what I missed. Remember, make a reservation!

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Food is relatively average, but prices make up for it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I can confirm they do have many drink offerings for only $1.99, including margaritas, martinis, other cocktails, and beer! Wine is $2.49. I'm sure if you want a particular brand of liquor, it'd be more expensive, but you just can't beat a $1.99 alcoholic beverage.

Now, the atmosphere is good. It's attached to the Holiday Inn, but it's a nice restaurant. The menu is extensive and offers a wide variety, but they seemed to do pretty well on the variety at our table. The guys ordered steaks and I had a seafood pasta dish with fish, scallops, and mussels. The guys said their steaks were a little tough around the edges, but the middle part was very good. The seafood in my dish was very well-prepared and tasty, but the sauce was not exactly as described. My entree was $16.95, so either way it was a great deal. All in all, I would totally go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“What a find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great atmosphere at the bar, great drinks....and oh by the way, they are $1.99 all the time, every day!!! The mussels fra diavolo were out of this world, the burgers cooked perfectly for medium rare, and Nick the bartender was extremely attentive. This is a must stop when passing through or visiting Brunswick, GA.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Great House Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten at the Millhouse and both times we had very good experiences. Once on our way to Fl and once on our way back. The best part is their drink prices - we had a huge glass of their house wine which incidentally was very good. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly, we were offered more bread which was crispy and warm, and service was good. It has a nice comfortable atmosphere which was welcomed after a long day of driving.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere