My husband and I spent Christmas weekend at CE. The renovations to the rooms were greatly needed and they now look fantastic! The beds and comforters were sleep heaven. We did the Christmas Buffet at the Versailles and the food was ok but not worth the $55 a person. We ate at Paddys and the food was average. We skipped the spa this time around it's like cattle call and the services were not that great. The staff was great but the front desk staff needs to improve their customer service and put a smile on their face. Overall the stay was great except for the last day when the 2 kids next door checked in and proceeded to scream their lungs out. Also, they need to can the $12 a day internet service that sucks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort