We have family leaving in Atlanta and decided to stay an extra couple nights to gataway.
Did we pick the right place or what.
I have never had a better service than I had in chateau elan. What a dedicated bunch of employees. They go above and beyond to please guest. Food is delicous and fairly priced. The rooms very very clean and they smelled clean and fresh. We loved the place. I needed a stronger internet signal to watch a live soccer game. Manager helped me boost the signal. All was perfect. I am speechless...well done chateau and we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel
- Chateau Elan Winery And Hotel Braselton
- Chateau Elan Winery Resort
- Chateau Elan Winery Hotel
- Chateau Elan Resort
- Chateau Elan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Elan is North Atlanta's premier meeting destination that offers championship golf, a full-production winery, European health spa, and world-class amenities. From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside. Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Chateau Elan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Chateau Elan Winery And Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.