“Amazing time” 5 of 5 stars

Land O' Lakes, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I booked 3 units for the second year. We used to have multi families rent a huge cabin until we found this hidden gem. We stayed for the week, all the comforts of home,located in the center of everything we like to do. Awesome bathrooms..The 3 bedroom unit was as big as a condo. The 2 wives said the messages they recieved were top notch..See ya next year. eravenna@saddlebrook.com

Visited July 2013

Margate, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Spa Pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went in yesterday for the Serenity Signature Pedicure and it was wonderful! Everyone was super nice and there was a very calm and serene atmosphere. After I arrived I was directed to a comfy waiting room and waited just a few minutes for my appointment. The pedicure room was lovely and luxurious. I was pretty stressed when I arrived from a mishap with another outing we had booked. The girl who did my pedicure was very calming and spoke very quietly while explaining every step to me. I'm sorry that I don't remember her name but she was great. Each step of the pedicure was better than the previous one. I really enjoyed my pedicure and would definitely book another service if we return to Blue Ridge again.

Visited July 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“Great location for Blue Ridge activities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Three of us spent 3 glorious nights at the SitM. Amenities are awesome. We had the two bedroom/ two bath suite. Very nicely appointed rooms and the bathrooms were totally awesome- very SPA like. The hot-tub was great after a full day of whitewater rafting down the Ocoee. Hiking the Amalocola Falls or ziplining near by. Town of Blue Ridge closes up early (9pm), but the kitchenette was very helpful with a trip to the grocery across the street. Very cozy rooms, but location is too close to the highway. People are really nice and helpful. New Englander mattress and comphy sheets are the special touch and the towels are thick and plentiful.
Do not rely on the Garmin to get you there. I plan to return when I can take full advantage of the spa services. But I live in Boca Raton - spa capitol of the world and stayed here because it was just a little more $ than staying in a hotel room. Camping luxury.

Visited June 2013
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Nice and relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband surprised me with a couples spa afternoon for our anniversary. And what a nice surprise it was!! We recently moved to Blue Ridge, and have not made time to visit Serenity in the Mountains, until this weekend.

He scheduled me a manicure and facial. Both were wonderful....(I will be returning for facials on a regular basis) and he enjoyed his massage. What I really liked was the "couples room" that we were able to use prior to and after our services. He had arranged for a fruit and cheese platter with wine to be in the room when we arrived (did I mention CHOCOLATE covered strawberries; yum!). We enjoyed spending quiet time together and sipping wine! One thing though, it was awfully warm in the room (and in the dressing room), and I think it was worse because of the heavy robes we were wearing. I did mention to one of the staff members that it was a little too warm...she quickly turned the temp down on the thermostat.

The staff were very kind and accommodating. I am so glad he made these plans for us. I cannot wait to return. Also, this will be a great place to pamper family and friends when they come up to visit!

Thank you, Serenity in the Mountains for making our anniversary even more special!

Visited May 2013
Atlanta, GA
“A North Georgia Must!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous spa afternoon in Blue Ridge Ga...who would have thought..a short drive from Atlanta we could find this diamond experience!! Facility outstanding, prices reasonable and staff from start to finish professional yet warm...friendly. Been to many spas in Atlanta and travels and this one tops my list. Highly Recommended.

Visited April 2013