“A North Georgia Must!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 activities in Blue Ridge
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Atlanta, GA
“A North Georgia Must!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous spa afternoon in Blue Ridge Ga...who would have thought..a short drive from Atlanta we could find this diamond experience!! Facility outstanding, prices reasonable and staff from start to finish professional yet warm...friendly. Been to many spas in Atlanta and travels and this one tops my list. Highly Recommended.

Visited April 2013

Alabama
30 attraction reviews
“Three Generations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My mother (73), my daughter (14), and I (42) visited the spa last week. We all had our first facials ever which were wonderful!! My mother also got a manicure, my daughter had her hair deep conditioned & I got highlights and a trim. Everyone was so nice and tried to make you comfortable. I personally have a VERY hard time relaxing in unfamiliar places but I have to say I got about 85% relaxed during our visit which is amazing for me, and speaks volumes for the staff & place in general.
I never splurge on myself so it was a bit of a guilty pleasure. Our total bill was right at $350 + 20% tip. So not something I would do regularly, but certainly will again sometime!
We were all happy with our experiences.
Two things I want to mention that kept them from getting an "Excellent" rating. I also had my brows & lip waxed. When we returned back home the next day where I had good bathroom light, I noticed she missed a couple of spots on both. I am sure if I had seen it while still in town they would have taken care of it for me but unfortunately I didn't...so just be sure to find some good light & check everything out before departing. Second, while I was getting my hair done the hairdressers cell phone rang & she stopped what she was doing to take what was obviously a personal call that was not an emergency of any sort. It actually sounded like a relative asking her if she had time that day to do their hair.

Visited March 2013
Snellville, Georgia
“OMG!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Please don't get discouraged from the previous review in reference to the hotel view. The hotel has so much to offer I don't know where to begin. Once I entered the room, I knew this was going to be a relaxing vacation. There was an arrangement of great treats ranging from a beautifully put together fruit and cheese tray to a continental breakfast. The rooms were large and spacious, with an elegant wildernest theme. The bathrooms will leave you speechless. The spa staff was unbelievably friendly. The message package including lunch is a must have!!! I could keep going on and on, but you will have to come and find out for yourself.

Visited November 2012
Stevenson, Alabama
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

MY HUSBAND & I SPENT OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY HERE. WE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OUR EXPERIENCE.

STAFF: All of the staff members were very nice and personable. We felt like we were part of their family.

ROOM: Our suite was very clean and cozy. Fireplace, whirlpool tub, ceramic tile shower, a bed you could melt into. The package we had came with a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels, grapes, cheese, crackers, and a bottle of wine. It also had a 1/2 gallon of oj and milk, assorted yogurts, bananas, assorted cereals, and bakery items from the nearby orchard.

SPA: When we arrived we had a great 90 minute couples massage. The spa staff was very friendly. The massage room was very nice and cozy with a fireplace and recliners. They brought us peach cider and a warmed neck rest after the massage as we relaxed in the recliners. The bathroom/changing room in the spa had everything you needed to get ready after the massage (shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, hair accessories, etc). There was also a steam room and sauna.

WE WILL BE RETURNING!!!!!

Visited October 2012
Ellijay, Georgia
“Great day spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

A group of friends and I had manicures done here. They were roughly 40.00 each. We were served chocolate covered pretzels. Nice atmosphere. Very quiet and calm. American employees.