“Yummmmmy!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 61 restaurants in Blue Ridge
Cuisines: Dessert
Description: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=281650885240546&set=a.172922192780083.43407.122774027794900&type=1&theater#!/SweetShoppeBlueRidge?sk=info
Georgia
“Yummmmmy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

You can't go wrong here. The cupcakes are so awesome. Don't forget the candy. Enjoy every bite! Try the red velvet and the key lime for sure.

Visited March 2013

90% Recommend
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I travel to blue ridge a few times a year and we are always sure to stock up on cupcakes for our say at the cabin. The cupcakes are delicious and staff is extremely friendly. We can't wait tommake it back again in the fall.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
atlanta, ga
“Yummmmmmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had heard about this place last fall when I went on the Blue Ridge Railroad, so I wanted to try their cupcakes. I had the green velvet and a key lime pie, my friend had a green velvet and the kids had blonde bombshells. The cupcakes were awesome. We then decided to get 6 of the previous days cupcakes and they were also great. Will go there next time we are in town !!!!

• Visited March 2013
Smyrna, Georgia
“AMZAZING CUPCAKES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I arrived in Blue Ridge right before closing time at The Sweet Shoppe. At the end of the night they sale cupcakes that are left in amounts of 6, We had a variety but my favorite was the strawberry cupcake...AMAZING, especially with a glass of milk!!

Visited March 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Totally awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

On our trip through Blue Ridge, we wanted to stop in and try some cupcakes here. The stop was worth it.

We got four cupcakes ... chocolate creme pie, turtle, caramel creme and strawberry mudslide. We had a hard time not eating them all at once.

If you come to Blue Ridge, you HAVE to stop in here and get some cupcakes. You will not regret it.

• Visited December 2012