“Prime Rib” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Georgia
“Prime Rib”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good food and great service. The clam chowder has the most clams in eat I have ever had in chowder. Go during Wednesday evening and tae advantage of the special.

Visited February 2013

Loganville, Georgia
“Great food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stopped here on a whim, and looking at the menu, I was nervous that my picky boyfriend would not find anything on the menu he liked. I was very wrong. They had a list of specials that was almost as long as the menu and he found something there he enjoyed. We ordered the garlic shrimp as an appetizer and it was delicious. The service was wonderful and very attentive and the atmosphere was cozy and upscale. While we did not expect to find a place like this, we were very happy we did. We were there on a Friday night and they had live music (a guy and his guitar) and the place was busy but not crowded. The meal was a little pricey, but everything was so delicous that it was worth every penny.

Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Must go and see Julie... Best server there!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner last night (3/23/13) and we absolutely loved the food and service! We are in town visiting from Tampa, Florida. Our server, Julie, was outstanding and we highly recommend you ask for her when you go there. She recommended the oysters for an appetizer and we loved them... Very fresh and really good size! My husband ordered the filet and I had the cedar plank salmon. Both were wonderful and we would definitely recommend them both. I had a great bloody mary when we sat down then a nice glass of wine with dinner. My husband had a manhattan and he really enjoyed it. We were too full for dessert but we did try the dessert wine and it was really good! This restaurant is a must go and ask for Julie as your server!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday evening and without a reservation and they were able to sneak us in very promptly. Matthew was our server and he was very knowledgeable about the menu and able to make some recommendations (appetizer class and mussels) and was very friendly. The manager stopped by several times to say hello and make sure everything was going well. The atmosphere was warm with live music. The amount of food you get for the price was very reasonable. We ate the prime rib, pizza, and chicken picatta. Definitely make a reservation as we were lucky to be able to walk in but the venue is small so seating is limited but the patio has heaters and a large fire pit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ellijay, Georgia
“Second chance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last time we were in town (30 days ago) and it was not very good, but it appears things have changed for the better!

We sat at the bar and got to know Anthony who was the bartender and was the head chief and helped start the restaurant back in the day. Great guy and was a great source of local information. We ate appetizers for our dinner which included garlic shrimp (wonderful) fresh Ahi seared Tuna (wonderful) a big house salad (great) and crab cakes (ok). Overall a very good time, a very good meal and a great guy to talk with.

This beats our first time here some 30 days ago which was not very good. In all we will return. I gave it 4 stars for the food only because the crab cakes were a little cold in the middle.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere