“Awesome!!! So good!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Awesome!!! So good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Just for a girls night out it was so much fun. Sidney was a very great waitress could not have ha a better one. The value was great for how much the food was and the amount they have. Overall a very great experience and I can't wait to go again.

Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a wonderful time eating at Christy Lee's Courtyard Grille. Sidney was a very attentive server. There was a large selection on the menu and music. Customers in the restraunt seemed to be enjoying themselves also.

• Visited December 2012
Ellijay, Georgia
“Excellent Fine Dinning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went to Christy Lee's for dinner this past fall. I sat outside with a friend of mine since the weather was beautiful! Sidney, the waitress, made a wonderful appetiser recommendation for us, along with a superb entrée recommendation. My friend and I both had the chicken picante and it was beyond delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for Fine Dinning.

• Visited September 2012
Rock Spring, Georgia, United States
“Over priced meal less than average food with limited menu”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I was visiting a friend who is a local resident /native and we tried Christy Lee's for lunch. We were taken aback at first glance over the menu because it was VERY expensive!!! We had an appetizer that was about 3 Tablespoons of goat cheese warmed up with no spices or taste and what was supposed to be caramelized onions on top but were more like charred. We each settled on a grilled chicken sandwich with a very misleading name on the menu. IT was tough and no flavor!!! We both had water and for two people the bill was $40 for lunch! THEY HAVE NO LOCALS WORKING there!!! The owner who is obviously not from Blue Ridge or the south came out and scolded an employee for putting wet wood on the fire and making it smoke. She was loud and obnoxious and completely inappropriate. It's a shame how this warm inviting small town that I have loved for years now is so uninviting and over priced in every way. Locals can't afford to eat at places like this and there is no reason to gouge!! Better meal at Wendy's!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“It was just OK.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

A few friends and I stopped at this restaurant for lunch on a trip to Blue Ridge and it was so crowded we initially were seated on the patio (they had heating lanterns we we weren't freezing) but it was a little cool outside so we waited for indoor seating. The service time was fine, but my food was just OK, I ordered a crab salad entree...and that's what I got, it was just very forgettable. Little to no seasoning but the two ladies I went with enjoyed their meals so I may have just selected the wrong item, The ambiance is cool, its a nice small dining room with TV's which I thought were odd...but maybe that was just for the bar area. Either way, I just had an OK meal there.

Visited February 2012