“My Favorite B&B!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aska Lodge B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blue Ridge
Aska Lodge B&B
You added Aska Lodge B&B to your Saves list
178 Calen Dr, Blue Ridge, GA 30513   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Blue Ridge B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“My Favorite B&B!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed a lot of places in a lot of countries, and this was for sure the best Bed and Breakfast I have had the pleasure to stay in. My husband and I stayed here for a mini-vacation before I started a new job and it was the perfect relaxing few days away. and we couldn't have asked for a better breakfast. Bob and Mary Jo have certainly found their calling.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Hartselle, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Aska Lodge B&B met all our expectations and then some. We have stayed at several B&B's and I believe this is one of the few that I can honestly say we have NO complaints. From the hosts to the rooms and the food to the other guests, it was all delightful! I highly recommend it!
Wayne and Angie

Lima, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

What a delightful time we had at Aska Lodge B&B! Though we came in the rain, we left the next day to sunshine. Though we came as strangers, we left as friends for Bob & Mary Jo made us both feel so welcome. Their concern and interest in us was heartfelt. Their suggestions for the sites and delights of the area were perfect. The only problem was that we couldn't stay longer!

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Staying at The Aska Lodge B&B during our trip to beautiful northern Georgia made our experience extra special. My cousin and I stayed four nights in the Rachel Victoria Room and would have stayed longer if we had more time. The room was spacious and the view from the baloney was great but we really enjoyed the time spent in the main room and around the lodge. Visiting with the other guests while enjoying a wonderful breakfast or sitting around a fire under the stars was a great way to start and end our days. But, what made it so "extra special" was Bob and Mary Jo. What an interesting and fun couple!!! We definitely would recommend the Aska Lodge B&B for anyone visiting the Blue Ridge area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you are after beautiful accommodation, stunning natural surroundings and the most welcoming hosts, you simply have to stay at the Aska Lodge. We had a fantastic stay in a beautiful room, enjoyed delicious breakfasts and great company - we'd go back anytime! We arrived as strangers but left as friends - the motto of the lodge couldn't be more true!

Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The Aska Lodge completely exceeded our expectations! Bob & Mary Jo were extremely welcoming and they are awesome people! The room was very spacious and cozy! The breakfast was amazing and the service was outstanding! If your looking for a B&B in the Blue Ridge area, the Aska Lodge is the place to go!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I just had the opportunity to spend two lovely nights here in Blue Ridge, and I have to say our visit to the Aska Lodge completely exceeded our expectations for our first stay at a B&B!

Bob and Mary Jo were very friendly and accommodating. Being the only guests at the lodge a few days after Christmas, Bob was great at coming out and chatting with us often without hovering, and we had some really interesting conversations with him! Both breakfasts we had here were delicious, especially the maple sausage rolls, which I easily could have eaten 6 more of. We were interested in doing some hiking, and Bob was able to give us some recommendations and point us in the right direction. We hiked up and saw an impressive waterfall (I forget the name).

The views from the front deck were beautiful. I can't even imagine how pretty (and busy!) this place must be in the fall. We stayed in the Jessica Lynn room and were super pleased with the rustic decor, electric fireplace, and best of all, giant jacuzzi tub!

If you're looking for a relaxing weekend getaway with wonderful hosts, this is the spot.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Aska Lodge B&B? Share your experiences!