“So Glad We Stayed Here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Alpine Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blairsville
Alpine Cabins
You added Alpine Cabins to your Saves list
77 Alpine Way, Blairsville, GA 30512   |
Carrollton, GA
“So Glad We Stayed Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We decided to go to north Georgia kind of last minute and I was looking for a suitable place - for myself, husband, and two children (ages 6 and 8). I sent an email inquiry and Louise contacted me back immediately - important with last minute plans. The rental process was simple - unlike some other properties in the area which require payment online, copies of license in advance, etc.

We stayed in Franz and loved it!!! The kids had their own loft type space upstairs. The kitchen was great - good quality cookware, etc. - not the cheap kind one sometimes finds in a rental place. There was even a crock pot and electric skillet.

Mike and Louise made us feel like family - even though we were last minute and checked in late. They were so helpful. The office had movies and books to borrow at no charge.

Most importantly, the cabin was so clean! Lots of attention to detail. The cabin had everything we needed - the price was great, the location was great, the hosts were great, what more can you ask for?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I know I have written previous reviews on Alpine Cabins, but I have to write another one with high marks again! We have now stayed at this property 6 times over about three years, and still would not try any other location in Blairsville. We just love it! We really don't know how they keep the entire property in "Disney quality" condition, at the very reasonable rates charged, with NO EXTRA FEES! If you want a real treat, stay at Alpine Cabins in Blairsville!

Room Tip: The cabin named "Elsa", is located at the end of the property and has one of the larger ho...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Alpine C, Owner at Alpine Cabins, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you for enjoying and telling others about Alpine Cabins! We certainly appreciate your business and friendship.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went to blairsville on a whim, and ended up at alpine cabins. I could not be more impressed, and i have been traveling for 12 years now. Every small detail was taken care of. I felt more at home in my cabin than i do at my own home! I was only able to give them 15 minutes notice that i was coming, by the time i got there he has already gone and turned music and the heat on in my cabin! It was very nice to walk into! It was just me and i stayed in the "Fritz" it was gorgeous! It had a huge fireplace which was easy for me to use, just turn a knob! equipped with a real jacuzzi jet bathtub, that was in the room next to the bed, not in the bathroom-which also had a shower. Even little things like the rocking chair and the way the table was set made it so special. The porch had chairs on it to lounge and look at the wonderful view! They even have their own little walking trail which was gorgeous! The owners could not have been more pleasant! They are always within reach because they live on the property, and even when they were busy they still found time to give me recommendations on which waterfalls to go to and elaborate directions ( i would have never found Helton Creek Falls without her instructions to keep going on the dirt path when it looks like the road ends!) I only planned to stay one night, but ended up staying 4! originally I was just wanted to find a cheaper hotel, but when i ay their rater i was more than happy to pay the extra few bucks to stay in a luxurious cabin! Blairsville has many cabins and places similar but you won't find anything else like this one! I plan on going back as soon as possible! What a great find!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Alpine C, Owner at Alpine Cabins, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thanks for taking time to write review we enjoyed having you visit with us. Hopefully we will see you again.
Stockbridge, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We picked a cabin away from most others. The cabin was comfortable and so quiet. The huge jacuzzi tub was a great way to relax with the fireplace nearby. We cooked some meals and had some much needed down time. It's a few minutes from town and the views around Blairsville were gorgeous. I played a round of golf at Butternut Creek and it was nice to come back to the cabin to relax. A nice little getaway!

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed there for a weekend at the end of October. We stayed in Elsa, a one bedroom cabin. It had a nice living/kitchen combination, bath and two sided gas fireplace, one side in the living room, the other in the bedroom close to the whirlpool tub. Bathroom had wilderness towels, a nice shower and sink. Kitchen was well stocked with dishes, silver and anything you could need. If you are looking for a great place to celebrate a wedding/anniversary, this is it. The bedroom had a king bed with closet. The deck overlooked the wilderness. We had looked at hotels, and this was significantly better than any hotel you can find. I would recommend staying here and will definitely be returning. While there we visited Helen, and Anna Ruby Fall, two places that also need to be visited. Can't say enough about how great these cabins are.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Franklin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The owner was a very pleasant person. We stayed in the Franz cabin. The cabin was very clean, and the gas fireplace was great. The layout of the cabin was a little odd with both bathrooms downstairs. The upstairs consisted of only a loft with 2 single beds, no closet and no bathroom. Kitchen and baths were nice and clean. Biggest complaint besides the floorplan was the beds. I ended up sleeping on the couch most of the time because the single beds were not comfortable at all. I only had the opportunity to sit on the master bed, but it did not impress me either. The couch was fairly comfortable but I was glad after we moved on to our next stop to sleep in a regular bed. The owner was pleasant though and they keep free movies in the office for guests to use.

Room Tip: Ask owner about bed accomodations prior to booking to select the right cabin for you.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Alpine Cabins for six nights in the end of September 2012. Over the years we have vacationed in several different locations in and around Blairsville, but this was the best experience ever. We stayed in "Heidi" and enjoyed the the view of a large green open area and some beautiful trees from our porch. The colors started changing already in September,so we were able to enjoy a little bit what you mostly get to see in October. Heidi was a one bedroom, one bath cabin with a large sitting room and also a large kitchen. There was a spacious jacuzzi in the bedroom with extra large bath towels. The bedroom was also large, with enough room to hide all our luggage and belongings. The king size bed was comfortable. The whole cabin was tastefully decorated and exceptionally clean. Wooden floors were sparkling clean and shiny. We enjoyed satelite TV programs and a fire place in the evenings. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. There was a shower in the bathroom and always plenty of warm water. The owners installed central ac/heating in all cabins recently, so it was comfortable and quiet. We had a chance to peek inside some of the other cabins between the other guests visits and were impressed with all of them. You just can not go wrong with your choice. The owners were great, available when you needed them, but otherwise making you feel like you were staying at your own place. We are definitly planning to go back!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Alpine Cabins? Share your experiences!