“Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 64 Restaurants in Blairsville
Cuisines: Fast Food
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

The sandwiches at Subway are consistently good. This location is clean and the service was great. Matt was helpful, especially with all of my special requests. I appreciated his good attitude and helpfulness.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hiawassee, Georgia
“Best Subway in the area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

This is the Subway north of town on the Murphy Hwy (SR 129) next to Monte Alban restaurant. We have never been disappointed at this location compared to the one in Hiawassee. I believe that the secret to good service and food at these chain sandwich restaurants is local management and a stable service staff. Employees that know how to run the cash register and make any of the subs with the correct amount of ingredients. This Subway always has enough employees working to handle the lunch crowds. The one in Hiawassee, not so much!! Food always good and fresh.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is the subway in the town of Blairsville (another one inside Walmart). The manager at this Subway is what makes a sandwich here a delightful experience. Well run place, great efficent service, wonderful sandwiches, a team atmosphere when you walk in.

Visited February 2013
Hiawassee, Georgia
“Fresh and clean on Hwy 129 and in the Walmart...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Sometimes I just want a sandwich! This is the best value for the best and freshest sandwich in town. Sometimes I splurge and get a cookie or chips, too! The Walmart one is great - I'll eat BEFORE I shop and cut down on my spending! :)

Visited April 2012
“Just Gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

I had heard from people in the area how nasty this Subway was, but I thought ok maybe it was just a few times. NO this place is gross. I got us 4 foot longs all different, we could not eat any of them. I contacted the main office but still have not heard back from them. I would advise dirve up the road to the one on hwy 129 eat at that one NOT THIS ONE

• Visited October 2011