“Great little market” 4 of 5 stars

Jesup, Georgia
51 attraction reviews
“Great little market”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and I drove over while vacationing in Helen. We had a great time here. The market has produce, baked goods, crafts, etc. We bought some pork rinds and some soap. We had a great time looking through the stalls. Everyone there was very friendly. We also had some fantastic hand squeezed lemonade -for only $1. They have bathroom facilities and help parking. If you are in the area, this is a great place to stop.

Visited July 2013

Blairsville, Georgia
“Farmer's Market”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is an excellent farmer's market with home grown produce and hand made crafts, breads, cakes, pies, jams, jellies, honey from friendly people. I have never had a bad experience and I try to go every day they are open.

Visited July 2013
Blairsville, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“I would travel HOURS to Buy from here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have been to many Farmer's Markets throughout the years, but NONE can hold a stick even close to that of the Union County Farmer's Market. The people there are so Friendly, but that's not what keeps us going back...it's their Fresh Produce. Some days the dew is still on the Veggies from when it was harvested earlier that morning. And you can't beat the prices! We have learned to bring a Knapsack because as we buy a little of this and a bit of that, well.... your bag(s) can get Heavy! So, if you see some couple walking through the Union County Farmer's Market one day and they both are wearing Knapsacks.... you found us!
And one more thing....This Farmer's Market is not just about freshly picked Veggies. Locally made Crafts, Soaps, Linens, infused oils, Christmas/Birthday presents, etc and etc are also for sale there all the time when the Market is open. Before going, please check out their website to learn if something special is going on, as well as their days and hours of operation.
And yes, it's unfortunately true that no pets are allowed and I learned that this is because of the State's Health Department requirement. (But between me and you...I have seen a couple visiting canines on leashes. Shhhhh)

Visited November 2012
Fort Walton Beach, Fl
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Friendly, interesting items and great facilities. We brought my elderly parents this trip and appreciated the accessable parking and cement floors that made it easy for them to enjoy the market. I love the fact that this is a small market, yet, jam packed with great produce, canned goods and arts/crafts. I also completely disagree with the one star review...ignore it. Be bought greens, canned goods and plants and a few crafts- had a great time.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Most charming Farmers Market I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

As a part time resident I really enjoy this venue. Last visit I bought 12 indoor sunflower plants that made great gifts (at only $5 each), I picked up another homemade coconut pie and toffee (husband's favorites) and got THE BEST CORN again from the young fella who parks at the front with the old pick up truck. This is also where I discovered delicious Chinese eggplant and found an old mule harness for my cabin.
The vendors are so sweet and friendly and they are representative of the spirit of Blairsville that makes me feel welcome and always eager to come back.

Visited August 2012