“Not up to par!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Hilliard, FL
“Not up to par!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Two of us were in at 12:30pm and the service was poor to begin the ordeal. We both ordered from the "lunch " menu, we thought. The order came out and it was a full order. The server said "oh, I put your in as a full menu item". Long story short, our meal was ltwice the expense! The manager came over and said he could comp one but the person I was with is also in hospitality and would not have it! Server should know the menu and if not ask?

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hilliard, Florida
“Typical chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The service was slow but the place was clean and the staff was friendly and professional. A good place to eat if you are not in a hurry.

Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Good Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife, daughter, and I ate here on the way home from vacation. We ordered the 2 for $20 deal that comes with an appetizer and two entrees. We had chips and salsa. The chips were better than most Mexican restaurants. My daughter ordered chicken crispers, fries, and sweet potato fries(for my wife who ate some of both entrees). My daughter loves the chicken at Chili's and these crispers were very good. My wife loved the sweet potato fries. I ordered the sirloin steak, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. The potatoes were a little disappointing but the steak was cooked perfectly and my wife and daughter both had some of it. The corn was excellent. Our service was excellent and we liked the table top computer that allows you to pay your check without needing your server to make a trip to your table. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clintwood, Virginia
“Excellent Food here, and satisfactory service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We have been to so many Chili's restaurants across the US, and this is one that actually got our order correct! We order something totally different from what it shows on the menu that it is sometimes difficult for the server to order it correctly. Luckily, this Chili's did!

The restaurant looks brand new, with extremely clean facilities and a large dining room and bar. We had to wait only 5 minutes to be seated (because we had to come during the bewitching hour of 6 pm, when most people eat) and we were asked to sit in the bar area (which is why I gave it a 4 on atmosphere; our family doesn't drink and we are not very comfortable around a bar) we ordered shortly after the server finally came (it was fairly busy, so she took some time to come to us)

Later when the food came, it was all perfect!! It looked like a picture from a magazine! It was delicious and we enjoyed every bite.

So, visit this Chili's, since the manager has it under control and preparation of your food is in great hands!

Attached is a pic of my food, with them even positioning the chicken in the shape of a heart (probably incidentally!)

Here is what I ordered, if you would want to order it!

Monterey Chicken
-only barbecue sauce and cheese, NO bacon, onions, or diced tomatoes.
Sides:
~Loaded Mashed Potatoes
-Only bacon and cheese, NO onions
~Corn on the Cob
And I added a piece of Garlic Toast
(Absolutely Delicious!!!)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Quick lunch break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stop for lunch sometimes and Chilis offers an excellent lunch menu for good prices. The loaded baked potato soup is very delicious. I had the lunch sized Quesadilla's. Perfect amount of each that it doesn't make you uncomfortably full and can still go about the rest of your day without feeling miserable. Excellent service at the bar. Plenty of chips and salsa.

Visited March 2013