“Fun time!” 4 of 5 stars

Brooklyn, New York
9 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I got picked up right on time. Did the "Bath Beach Riding Tour" with Samantha as a guide. Had a great experience. Next time in Barbados, will definetly do it again and add a hike.

Visited September 2012

Elmsford, New York, United States
“We had the best time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We took an hour and a half ride and we had the time of our lives. Out of all the tour excursions we did in Barbados we had the most fun with the horseback tour. Ocean Echo Stables was very welcoming, inexpensive and professional. My hubby and I will definitely visit them again when we return back to Barbados! We highly recommend Ocean Echo Stables.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
11 attraction reviews
“(Great) Experience like no other!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We contacted Ocean Echo Stables months in advance of our arrival. In communication with Samantha, she was very professional and informative. She scheduled our reservation and maintained communication once we arrived in Barbados. Unfortunately our schedule changed, but Samantha & Ocean Echo Stables were very accommodating. We did the 1.5 mile ride and our guides were Quasi and the male co-owner (sorry couldn't remember name). Anyhow, they promptly picked us up, inquired our riding experience, and was very safety thorough. We settled formalities and commenced with our ride. In short, we had a pleasant, informative, and relaxing ride. Both guides were very informative and provided knowledge about structures, plants, and history of Barbados. We were even enlightened with poetry during our ride. In summary, we enjoyed our ride and the experience with Ocean Echo Stables. I would highly recommend this ride to others, When we return, we will definitely ride again!!! Thanks for the everything. Stan, Tara, & Kweisi.

Wormshill
9 attraction reviews
“Best way to see some of the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I both went on a 2 hour gentle treck led by our guide Quasi, a very entertaining and informative young man! He was full of interesting information about the locality and the plant life. We are not great riders but felt very safe at all times and it was a lovely way to see some of the island. We were collected and dropped off from our hotel at no extra cost and given a lovely fruit drink upon our return to the stables. The horses were well cared for and the stables whilst rustic were well maintained and clean. If you plan to ride I highly recommend Ocean Echo Stables.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Beautiful ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our family of 4 (Mom, Dad, 2 girls ages 12 and 14) took this trail ride in July 2012. Bernard and Casey (sp?) who rode by me in the back were wonderful. I was very impressed with the care of the horses and their appearance. I rode River - a gem and I wish I could have brought him home with me. A nice family operation and good location. This was a fabulous trip!