“Beautiful Campus!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 13 Attractions in Winter Park
Type: Educational Sites, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Liberal arts college.
vancouver, canada
18 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Campus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Wandered over to the campus after shopping on Park Avenue. This is a beautiful place! Gorgeous spanish style architecture, lovely landscaping, really enjoyed the museum on campus which backs onto a lake. Very nice place. I was looking at directions on campus map, and a student told me "look out behind you!" and thank goodness she did, there was a black snake behind me! OMG! It slithered away peacefully. This place is worth seeing if you are visiting the town. Seems like a great place to go to school.

Visited April 2014

Bloomington, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
“Beautiful campus on the shore of Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is one of the most beautiful campus settings I have seen. Located on the shore of beautiful lake with many large mansions

Visited February 2014
4 attraction reviews
“Picturesque campus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Not a student or an official visitor to Rollins, I nonetheless ran around the campus and Lake Victoria one morning during my stay in Winter Park. As I ran around the streets that back onto Lake Victoria, looking at the many beautiful houses and gardens, I marvelled at this picturesque little pocket of Florida that I discovered through asking a question about where to stay in Orlando on Trip Advisor.

Visited April 2014
Brookline, New Hampshire, United States
13 attraction reviews
“Famous Rollins College”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I grew up on the campus of, and attended Hollins College in Roanoke VA, and all my life when I have told this to people, they have assumed that I said ROLLINS College. My husband and I felt we owed it to ourselves to visit. The campus is charming, we visited the small art museum, and we spoke with any number of cheerful and polite students. The campus boasts a very scenic lake as well. We were delighted.

Visited March 2014
Fleming Island, Florida
34 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Campus in the Heart of Winter Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I did not know that Rollins was the first college in Florida. The campus is just at the end of Park street, Chase and a few others. Bounded on the East side by a large lake the campus is meticulousy maintained.

Visited January 2014