“worth persevering to find” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Delivery
mims florida
“worth persevering to find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We had to phone twice to help find the place as it is not where GPS takes you, and is hidden in a fairly rundown KMart shopping Centre opposite Winter Park Village Mall, but it is worth finding! Welcome and friendly, and quick service. Good Thai ambience. My wife and I enjoyed Siamese Salmon and Siamese Duck, both opting for the medium sweet and sour sauce, still quite hot enough for us. They offer 2 hotter and one less hot sauce options. We also paid for brown jasmine rice which was a good sized portion and tasty. Good sized and reasonably priced Plum wine. We shall visit again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Very Good Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I'll ditto others' reviews... Very good Thai but the location would make you second guess your decision if you didn't read the reviews first. I had he beef pad Thai extra spicy and it was good. I only wish I would've asked for it extra extra extra spicy as extra spicy seemed like normal when compared to other Thai restaurants. If you like Thai I would highly recommend stopping by for a meal.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“From Thai to FL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The best ever Thai food I have experience grill Seabass with the dip shut my eye....and i'm in Thailand

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“One of my favorite places.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I just recently went there for lunch. I have been many times but never wrote a review. I usually for dinner. Thai food is much like art, to some it may be beautiful and to others it may be funky. You really have to know your tastes and know what to order. I have mostly had great experiences. The lunch was a great value and dinner offers a nice atmosphere to bring a date. True, the shopping center location isn't the best but it is the food and the inside decor that counts. I always get the wonton soup and thai iced tea. They recently added some spinach leaves to the soup that makes it even better. This restaurant seems to serve a healthier version of thai food. Hard to explain so you will have to trust me. I like Nam Sod, it is a cold chicken or pork salad dish that you can get at varying degrees of spiciness. The garlic beef is a great choice too. The mango on sticky rice dessert is excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockville, Maryland
“OUTSTANDING food in a beat up shopping center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We're from the Washington area and have had Thai food in quantity. Saw a review of this spot and decided to give it a shot. Do NOT be taken in by the address! 501 N. Orlando is actually the address of a shopping center and you have to go into the parking area and wander towards the back to find the restaurant. Once you get there (whew!) the food and service are superb. We had their mussamans curry (with tofu) and pad thai along with an appetizer of spring rolls. Everything was first rate and presented very nicely. We ordered medium spicy and you can get them to bring you "condiments" - which are hot sauce and peppers - to dial up the heat if you wish. I'd be delighted to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere