“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 286 Restaurants in Winter Park
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: No web site that I could find.
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Excellent polish food, recommend whole heartedly! I love the red borscht and all the pierogies!! And always get the papal cake. You won't regret it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orlando
“Who knew? Great Polish food in Florida!?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you're craving spectacular pierogis, potato pancakes, or Polish sausage, Anna's is definitely the place. The sampler was a great way to start to get a sense of the amazing flavors that Anna's creates. I had never had sauerkraut pierogis before, but they were amazing. I will return, and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Winter Park, Florida
“Hidden Polish Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I live in Winter Park (Florida) and the default for eating out is to go to Park Ave or one of the restaurants close to the center of town.
I had heard of Anna's but the location is in a strip mall on Aloma Ave and the visibility is so low it's easy to miss.
I made a reservation for 2 at 7 on a Sat. night and was glad I did because every table and booth was full when we arrived.
We were greeted warmly, the food was clearly described on the menu and by our waiter. We each tried a different item to get a full sense of the food.
There are 2 types of Borscht a white and a red. Both are warm and both are superb. I could make a meal out of that alone. The Trio appetizer is a great way to start, you get to try pirogues, sausage and potato pancakes and share with another person or 2 as the portions are large.
For the entree we both had the Cabbage rolls but one with mushroom sauce and the sauerkraut on the side and one with the potatoes on the side The cabbage rolls were superb and my wife a kraut connoisseur said it was maybe the best she had ever had.
For desert we had the Apple Strudel one order was enough for 2 people.
We loved the food and the service and the price was a bargain. A true hidden gem in Winter Park.

Orlando, Florida
“Authentic Polish food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Don't tell my mum but they serve good food. Amazing borsch (for beets funs) and pierogis. Great
Gypsy potato pancake. Small selection of beers. Will be back on Wednesday for buy one entree get second one 1/2 price to try Golabki and Lazanki (wazanki)!

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Authentic Polish Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a good break from the fast food chains. If you want a delicious and reasonably priced home style meal then this is the place. Here your waiter will call out to his mama to cook you a delicious ethnic meal! We stopped in for a late lunch and wanted to try a selection of tasty treats so we ordered a plate of potato pancakes with sour cream & apple sauce to start followed by the Polish Platter of pierogi, stuffed cabbage, & kielbasi with sauerkraut. We thought we were done when the waiter tempted us with dessert and we fell for his mama's homemade apple strudel!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere