“Briscuit perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Longwood, Florida
“Briscuit perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 NEW

Kind of country atmosphere, but it doesn't matter. Their briscuit is like no other. Order it extra lean. The taste is perfection. Sides are all unhealthy, laden with butter, unless you get a salad. This place is for pure indulgence.

Visited December 2014

Kissimmee, Florida
“Poor Experiance”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014 NEW

My wife and I along with another couple tried this BBQ restaurant after hearing some positive reviews. My wife and I both had Brisket sandwiches with BBQ beans and fries. What little brisket was on the sandwiches was mostly fat and thus had a poor taste. The BBQ sauce was water thin, but did have a reasonable taste. The BBQ Beans were the bright spot. Even though Central Florida is not exactly a hotbed of quality BBQ, their are several others we have been to that, for our taste, were far better quality than this place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best BBQ place in Central Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

This is a "no frills" place but the food is outstanding. On my first visit I got brisket and on my second visit I ordered the ribs on my third visit I ordered pulled port. I have not been disappointed with any of my choices. I will be back! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing, a Must visit if you like BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited the day before we came home from out holiday. personally I am not a fan of BBQ food but this totally converted me! The food is so tasty & very good value :)

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winter Park, FL
“Yummy BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

There is nothing fancy about this place. You stand in line (which is usually long) order your food, pay and then carry it to a table. Sometimes you share a long table with other people. The reason you wait in a long line is the food is Great!!! I prefer the ribs but my husband loves the "burnt ends". I also like the sides you can choose from which my favorite is the spicy corn. We always try and take out of towners here for it is always a big hit!!! Hearty and hungry is what is needed before you tackle your food. We visit Memphis quite a bit and I like 4 Rivers better which is quite a compliment! It's not the cheapest BBQ but worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere