“Boutique” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 43 things to do in Winter Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Houses 19th-century American art, a few of the European Old Masters and a huge collection of vintage watch keys.
Buckingham, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
“Boutique”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tucked away on the Rollins college campus this is a small museum which to a non expert appeared to be a very eclectic mix of displays

Our arts leaning teenage daughter got more out of it so probably one for the specialist

Visited August 2013

“Large space, not much to fill it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I visited the museum for the first time last week. I took my daughter because I figured it would be an educational experience for her, and an excuse for me to visit the beautiful college campus. I am not an art museum connoisseur by any means, so maybe I missed the point of what it's all about.

I'm glad I didn't pay admission, otherwise I would have felt somewhat cheated. There are several large rooms, with very little to fill them. I still don't understand why they have a beautiful stained glass display hidden in the hallway, across from the restrooms! Is that supposed to be highbrow humor?

You can see everything in about 30 minutes. It's the kind of thing you can do once just to say you did it. I don't think I'll be back.

Visited August 2013
Winter Park, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“Rollins College Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the Art Museum of Rollins College and has a really nice collection for a small college museum placed in great location next to a Lake on the college campus

Visited July 2013
Tarpon Springs, Florida
40 attraction reviews
“Creative College Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the collection of this fine museum on the campus of Rollins College.
This teaching museum on the college campus has been the fortunate beneficiary of many donated art masterpieces to their collection.

The Cornell Museum is celebrating its 35 Anniversary this year and is offering free admission!

After visiting the museum we enjoyed walking around the beautiful grounds of Rollins College.

Visited June 2013
virginia
117 attraction reviews
“At Rollins College, hard to find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We drove around campus a bit and then figured out it had to be down at the end of the street by the water. Several students we asked had no idea. It is a small museum but has a few interesting pieces and it was free. Worth an hour but not not as exciting as the nearby Morse museum. The Rollins campus however is gorgeous and worth a stroll.

Visited February 2013