“Great Concept! Lovely Venue!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Specialty Shops
Attraction Details
Florida
18 attraction reviews
“Great Concept! Lovely Venue!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love the concept of being able to try out various types of wines, of which the Wine Room has a huge selection to offer in all price ranges (from inexpensive bottles under $10 to the very pricey ones). In addition to wine, you can select cheese plates and cold cuts to accompany the vino! The owner is always around and is only too happy to provide direction and instruction on the various wines offered.

There are comfortable leather couches and sofas laid out throughout, as well as a bar and tall-boy tables throughout... and the bottles line up the walls of the place. The atmosphere is relatively quiet, and rather pleasant. This is a great place to visit with friends!!!

Visited September 2012

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I live in Orlando and went for the first time and it was amazing. Great ambiance,,,,non smoking,,,already planning our next visit.

Visited September 2012
Ontario
5 attraction reviews
“First time visit, plan to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

While visiting Disney World last week we were looking for something different to do. I had heard of this place, got directions and off we went. About a 30 minute drive from our Disney World hotel.

Loved the atmosphere, wine selections and knowledgable staff. A bit pricey if you plan on drinking a lot of wine. A nice selection of draft beers for those who do not like wine.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Love this venue, and love having Kevin as a server!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I live in Orlando and have visited the Wine Room three times. Each time I've absolutely LOVED the atmosphere, service, food, and wine! Kevin has taken care of me during two of these visits and he is just wonderful! Even though he's usually running around like a crazy man because it's so busy, he still thinks of the little things!

The Blue Cheese Potato Chips are a perfect dish alongside all the wine! I look forward to my next visit!

Visited August 2012
Winter Haven
“ENJOYED WINE ROOM ON MY FIRST VISIT!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I attended the Wine Room for one my co-wokers b-day. The atmosphere was wonderful. I really enjoyed the concept of pre paying a card, and being able to sample wines with the different prices (price based on the sample amount poured in the glass). There is many wines to sample, both red and wine. The only problem I encountered is that the room is dimly lit, and I had a hard time trying to read the description of the wines. Having the desctions lighted would have made it easier for me to read the wine I was sampling. The Wine Room is in a upper scale area of Winter Park on Park Ave. I am defentely coming back and taking my partner so he can enjoy the wines as I did. They do have selection of food and cheese platers. I did not eat when I visited, but from what I saw, food looks delicious!! Please note: Parking is on the streets so be prepared to drive around to look for a parking space. Fpr those who like WIliams-Sonoma, there is a store located two stores down from the Wine Rom.

Visited February 2012