“Great for small groups or alone” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 274 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Vegan, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare.Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Paris, France
“Great for small groups or alone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've had lunch with friends here and also come by just me and had lunch at the bar. Always friendly service! I'm not big on the salsa, but the hummus is a good swap.

Visited October 2013

Tampa
“Who knew Vegan could taste so good?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I dropped by to pick up dinner for a girlfriend who is vegan. I never thought I would ever like Vegan but my dinner was delicious! The staff is so friendly and walked me through my "first" vegan meal!

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Excellent vegan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Dined here last week with my fiancé and mother. The menu offers great variety and our server was efficient and attentive. I loved the portobello sandwich. It was the perfect combo of flavors and was filling and extremely good. My fiancé had the lasagna which was also excellent. My mother enjoyed her crispy "chicken" salad very much as well. All 3 meals were wonderful and I thought the prices were reasonable for lunch. I look forward to going again next time I'm in Winter Park.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very rare to have a great and vegan combination. We have been going to ethos for years and always consistent.

The What's the Dilly Philly unsteak sandwich is excellent. Not as crazy about their sheppards pie.

My daughters, 13 and 9 love the Sunday brunch pancakes.

The sausage roll appetizer is a must.

Shanghai, China
“One of the best vegetarian places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The menu and food is simply great. The dishes are well prepared and appeal to a wide variety of tastes. The location has easy access and the premises large and spacious.