“Undecided” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Ethos Vegan Kitchen is a full-service vegan restaurant just north of Orlando in historic Winter Park featuring hearty, homestyle fare.Menu selections are 100% vegan and include light bites, soups, salads, sandwiches, pastas, main dishes, pizza, desserts and a children's menu. Ethos also features a selection of vegan beer and wine, and vegan bakery items made from scratch on-site daily. In addition to our regular menu, a weekend Brunch menu is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9am to 3pm.We are open Monday through Friday, 11am to 11pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 11pm. Ethos is located on Fairbanks Avenue at New York, one block west of Park Avenue.
Hampton, Virginia
“Undecided”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had lunch there with my spouse. The service is good and the waitstaff friendly. I had the crab cakes. They were ok. Basically beans seasoned with old bay and made into a patty. Will try a non fake seafood next time. They show promise.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Windermere, Florida
“Delicious. .nothing less..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Food..delish..black bean soup half sandwhich and pumpkin pie..yum
Priced right and great location
Staff could be a little friendlier. ..otherwise perfect

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I was tired of feeling too heavy with all the meals the past few days and decided to take my daughters advice and try Ethos and we were pleasantly surprised!
They have a varied menu and all very tasty. We had the bruschetta to start which was delicious and good portions. I had the fungus among us portobello sandwich, my daughter had chickun salad, leek and potato soup and husband had black bean soup and a small garden salad which was still a good size. Everything was very tasty, we were pleasantly surprised, I would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Good vegan restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

A vegan friend brought us to have dinner. I had the Fiesta salad, pretty good with avocados and "vegan" cheese, my wife the Yo Mama's lasagna without the meat. The dessert was Rey good, amaretto chocolate mousse. Other good restaurant in Winter Park.

Orlando, Florida
“Not bad for vegan!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I have been here twice now. Shes a fish eating vegetarian so Im used to eating crazy stuff now and then. I ordered the lasagna the first time I was there and it was actually pretty good. The second time I had the calzone with the fake sausage and assorted veggies and the soy sausage actually almost tasted real. My wife got shepards pie and the walnut covered eggplant and both were tasty. if your vegan or vegetarian your going to love it, If your not your still going to like it!

• Visited October 2012