“Firehouse Subs” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Winter Haven, Florida
“Firehouse Subs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The subs are great here. The restaurant is large, clean and nicely decorated. I have enjoyed my lunches here.

Visited March 2013

Lake Wales, Fl
“I have eaten at Firehouse Subs for years!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Average is just what it says, nothing exceptional, either way. I fell in love with Firehouse subs in Jacksonville back in the mid-90's, so I was so excited when this local store opened. The sandwiches are a little expensive and sometimes, the dining area could use a little extra attention.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Very good subs, depending on the sub you choose.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family and I visited this location for lunch today based on our prior experiences with Firehouse Subs. This experience was similar to our past experiences, food wise. I had the medium steamer combo. It had good flavor. My wife had the medium Italian combo and she thought it was average. My two year old daughter had the kids meatball. The kids meals are reasonably priced (my daughter also liked the fireman's hat). This particular location also has one of the Coca-Cola machines that allows you to choose 1 of 120 flavors, which is nice. However, it could have been a better experience if the woman who took our order was friendly and smiled. She was like a robot taking our order. Overall, it is a good place to go for subs, but some subs are better than others.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Not what I thought it would be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Heard so much about FireHouse Subs, so we tried it, it is not what I thought it would be. I have had way better. It is not my 1st choice

Visited November 2012
“Great subs and salads in a fast food environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

For a quick tasty sub,salad, or meatballs you simply cannot beat Firehouse Subs. Started by firemen this chain has quality meat and other sandwich fixings. We had the Hook & Ladder on a whole wheat bun which is delicious ham, turkey and cheese heated with drink and chips cost about $10.
They have a wide variety of other sandwiches.
The seating is on tables and chairs which are close together. Not the place to go for a date. Definitely not fancy with no atmosphere. However I have never had a meal there I did not enjoy. Lunch can be crowded because the food is just great.

• 5 of 5 stars Food